IGNORED

Bah humbug!!!

Yammer Dan

I got the shirt. Bout time ta dig it out of the bottom of the drawer!!:backinmyday:

BAH HUMBUG!!

Even got all them colors in that one!! Oh did I mention?? SANTA is Watching so be GOOD!!! Don't copy TOM and git a lump of Coal!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!

BAH HUMBUG!!Computer back up!! Yeah Bill Christmas is what it is. Hoping everyone has the Christmas they want. Just another day for me but I do make it a point to say Happy Birthday Jesus on that day. Other than that I try my best to ignore it!!:backinmyday:

Thanks. Got my fingers crossed Bill. 2017 kin git her butt on down the road!!! I think I'm overdue for a decent year. I want to get back in the garage. This workout thing may help. We shall see. I do hope everyone has the Christmas they want.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Er...and BAH HUMBUG!!!

Quite frankly, what Christmas is supposed to represent as opposed to what the world has turned it into makes me want to say HUMBUG!!!

After all the Christmas customs that we have, decorating the tree, giving presents, partying, mistletoe,etc. was adopted from the pagans. Hundreds of years ago, the pagans in Europe were celebrating the winter solstice on Dec 25 by doing all these things. The Christian Church was losing members to the pagans because they were having more fun so the Christians adopted all of the same customs, declared they had different Christian meanings, and declared they would celebrate Jesus's birthday on the 25th of Dec. I'm not trying to denigrate anyone's beliefs. It's just historical fact.

You just hit the nail right on the head, Blue Sky!!! Let's start out with a couple of statements! Can someone show me just where in scriptures either God the Father or Jesus the Son or the Holy Spirit or anyone for that matter ever commanded or even suggested we celebrate his birthday??? And, to top that off, just where in the Holy Scriptures do we know the exact date of his birth???

Now, don't get me wrong, I do respect the fact that we do indeed celebrate His birth regardless! It is a nice touch and a great practice even though there is no biblical basis for doing so! Without His birth, he never could have come to this earth to free us from sin and to provide us access to God the Father and to Heaven to ALL who believe upon his name, but what is even more important is his death, burial, and resurrection which leads to the defeat of death and eternal separation from God!

What irks me is the total disregard in the true meaning of Christmas. We would rather decorate houses and trees (Hey, let's cut down our trees for Jesus) and try to outdo each other in the process. We hold dear songs that have nothing to do with the birth of Jesus or anything to do with God and treasure them as Christmas classics! And don't even get me started on "traditional" classic Christmas movies that are likewise! I'm not even going to mention Santa Claus and him being a false messiah...

I'm not trying to be a Grinch or a Scrooge, go ahead and continue your Christmas traditions, all I am asking is to recognize the true reason for the season.

Once again, BAH, HUMBUG!!!

PAGANS?? Who brought them up??:Avatars_Gee_George: I Know Nothing!!! You guys said it better than I can. Its not about Christmas!! AS I said (I Think) I find time every Christmas to say Happy Birthday Jesus. Whether or not it is. It is the Day we (some of us) give him. Most don't even know that. And this PAGAN thing. Never heard of them!! :backinmyday:

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Not me,, I'm still excerzising my right to stay as young at heart as possible!!

You two are just having waaaaaay too much fun in that toy store!

Good on You both, spread the happiness & the goodwill! I've not laughed that much for some time! :happy65: :beer:

This world needs people who can laugh & kid around like you guys!

I know some of you have not had good years & can only hope that things turn around for you in the coming one.

Peace!

BTW what did you end up getting the little guy? Enquiring minds need to know (hopefully not those 22 shells you mentioned! LOL)

Edited by Kretz

PAGANS?? Who brought them up??:Avatars_Gee_George: I Know Nothing!!! You guys said it better than I can. Its not about Christmas!! AS I said (I Think) I find time every Christmas to say Happy Birthday Jesus. Whether or not it is. It is the Day we (some of us) give him. Most don't even know that. And this PAGAN thing. Never heard of them!! :backinmyday:

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Dan, you know about them Pagans that's a redneck motorcycle gang that think in their own mind their bad a$$es. :whistling:

This from the guy with the snow cannon.:sign yeah that: But what I do believe in is the reason for the season. The way I look at it is Just Believe. Without that you end up not believing anything. I mean ya gotta believe in the Great Pumpkin too don't you?:innocent-emoticon: