IGNORED

Pulled the Trigger - HD Tri Glide

mirider

Hope I will still be allowed to participate here once in a while but I pulled the trigger this morning on the purchase of a 2014 HD Tri Glide trike. Hated to part with my RSV, it's been a great ride for the past two years. Now that we are a trike oriented couple, decided to move up. The Voyager set up we had was a precurser to this and it served us well also but obviously, this is a major step up. Sweet ride and electronics up the wazoo. :happy34:

Ready for any :buttkick:from all you HD fans......:doh: :witch_brew:

2014 HD Tri Glide.jpg

Wow @mirider that is a Pretty Trike! Congrats on the upgrade and please don't think leaving the forum is a requirement......Even if I sold all my Ventures and only kept my Honda 50cc moped I think I would still hang out here due to the great people, not the bike I rode!

Wow that is a good looking rig!!!!! Sorry, did I mention that already.

What is this new scoots name? (if you name your bikes that is).

Hope I will still be allowed to participate here once in a while but I pulled the trigger this morning on the purchase of a 2014 HD Tri Glide trike. Hated to part with my RSV, it's been a great ride for the past two years. Now that we are a trike oriented couple, decided to move up. The Voyager set up we had was a precurser to this and it served us well also but obviously, this is a major step up. Sweet ride and electronics up the wazoo. :happy34:

Ready for any :buttkick:from all you HD fans......:doh: :witch_brew:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=107596

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW = MAJOR CONGRATS DAVE N SUE,, THAT PUPPY IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow mirider that is a Pretty Trike! Congrats on the upgrade and please don't think leaving the forum is a requirement......Even if I sold all my Ventures and only kept my Honda 50cc moped I think I would still hang out here due to the great people, not the bike I rode!

Wow that is a good looking rig!!!!! Sorry, did I mention that already.

What is this new scoots name? (if you name your bikes that is).

Around this joint it's called "The Hotel California Effect" = you can check in but you can't check out:big-grin-emoticon:

Yep Riv,, that MiRider is a bike namer like you, myself and a bunch of other lop eared varmints around this joint.. He named his RSV "Big Mack" and Mack was a dandy!! Will be interesting to hear what Dave n Sue name this new one :thumbsup:...

WOW that is a GORGEOUS scoot MiRider - :ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

HOT DOG'S FOR EVERYONE!!!!:sign Rock On:

Around this joint it's called "The Hotel California Effect" = you can check in but you can't check out:big-grin-emoticon:

Yep Riv,, that MiRider is a bike namer like you, myself and a bunch of other lop eared varmints around this joint.. He named his RSV "Big Mack" and Mack was a dandy!! Will be interesting to hear what Dave n Sue name this new one :thumbsup:...

WOW that is a GORGEOUS scoot MiRider - :ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

HOT DOG'S FOR EVERYONE!!!!:sign Rock On:

Thanks Puc.......Since you helped me name Big Mac, any thoughts on this one. :think::think::think:

I'm not usually a Harley fan but the Tri Glide is very pretty. Plus it is warrantied by HD. I think if I was to buy a new trike it'd be an HD for those two reasons.

I am sure you will like it much better than you previous set up.

I don't care what a person rides as long as they ride and they are not jerks. We are all family.

Thanks Puc.......Since you helped me name Big Mac, any thoughts on this one. :think::think::think:

Hmmmm,,, :scratchchin:,,,, never been real good at this but gotta say,, first thing that popped into my mind as soon as I read this was "if that GORGEOUS scoot was in my garage and I was sitting in my man cave chair :178: over it I would name her:

"CANDY"!!!

cause baby,,,, she is eye candy to an ol biker like me if there ever was such a thing!!!!!:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks to all for the kind remarks. Guess I found out how dangerous it is to visit a dealer. [emoji33] Went in the other day to get a price on a pair of Michelin commander 2's for my RSV and three days later, new bike. [emoji1303] This beauty was parked just inside the door so I couldn't miss it and she called to me. [emoji16] Didn't help that the wife fell in love with it also.

One drawback.... it doesn't have a tape deck. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the kind remarks. Guess I found out how dangerous it is to visit a dealer. [emoji33] Went in the other day to get a price on a pair of Michelin commander 2's for my RSV and three days later, new bike. [emoji1303] This beauty was parked just inside the door so I couldn't miss it and she called to me. [emoji16] Didn't help that the wife fell in love with it also.

One drawback.... it doesn't have a tape deck. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe I need to take my wife with me to the MC shop.

NO TAPE DECK? Oh well, Harleys can't have everything.

OUTSTANDING SUE AND DAVE = JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

You folks 100% debunked that ol cliche about Candy not being good for you :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

or,, put in more pc correct VR Motorcycle Club verbage - now THERE are a couple of varmints who love their Hot Dogs and have their Candy too!!:thumbsup2:

:ice_congrats-vi6886 to all THREE of you!!!!

What scares me about harleys is the cost to buy and the repair bills. But I have always loved the lope they have.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Them's not lopes Snype,, them there be lop eared varmints.. Lopes dont smile like that!! :biker::banana::rasberry: sorry = couldnt resist..:happy34:

:scratchchin:,, always LOVED that HD lope too!!:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::big-grin-emoticon:

Yeah you lop eared varmit how is that lope of yours doing.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Keepin a pretty good lope these days Snype,, still laying low letting things heal and letting some clogs disperse before I can wind er up above a lope but no complaints brother... Cant wait to wind er up and see if my mid range whine is still there :big-grin-emoticon: