IGNORED

Well...I guess I'm no longer bike less

Freebird

It was just a pretty good deal. Even has the Wagner Grill Guard and the trunk spoiler. Will have to pick up a tank bib and that's about it. Those white wall tires will have to go but I'll wear them out first.

Boy...I don't know. Those white walls sure look pretty to me...especially with the black and chrome!

Yessirree...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nanci has always done nice work, I'm sure you will be pleased.

thanks for the order of the triple cuts, you will be one of the few with the triples and a great advertisement my friend!! and no more oil spot hd jokes from me to you!! see ya again soon.

No he wasn't. Said that he had visited a few times but was not a member of any online sites or clubs. Seems like a nice guy. He has several bikes including a Road Glide and a Road Star among others. His dad bought this one new and ordered all the chrome and etc. the day he bought the bike. He then had heart trouble though and never got to ride it much. So he bought it from his Dad a couple of years ago but he just hasn't ridden it much either.

Boy...I don't know. Those white walls sure look pretty to me...especially with the black and chrome!

Yessirree...

Well, you found yourself a real beauty there Don, but I do like the WW's.

I like the white walls too on the black bike.

Was the previous owner a VR.org member?

:scared: I LOVE THE WHITE WALLS TOO!!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb: TIME FOR ANOTHER OFFICIAL VENTURERIDER.ORG CLUB MEMBER POLL!!!! :thumbsup:

Atta boy Freebird, let's all watch him spend his "Harley Bucks" in all the right places! :mo money::clap2:

Freebird, I'll get back to you on the bib either today or Friday. I've got some cool ideas percolating! :hurts:

No shop time tomorrow! I'm actually meeting a friend tomorrow, at Russell Day Long Seats in Redding, CA. He is an ex-Venture Rider and is now having another Russell Seat put on his new bike; a beamer :mo money:. I'm pretty excited about the visit because I get to see the operation first hand.:dancefool:

By the way you guys, this is the first time since I started creating the saddlebag lid covers for the RSV/RSTD/RS bikes that I have had so many on the board! Holy Cow I'm knee deep in Venture Rider orders! :Laugh:

OK....leveling links ordered. WOW...and I thought that there was nothing I would be able to add to this bike. I keep remembering things. Will probably forgo the VMax rear and Dyna 3000 for now though.
Thanks for reminding me to buy a Dyna 3000. More bucks...

Nice choice Boss Man you know how too pickem. Even though with fear of getting kicked off here. I still look at you as a trader for selling that Road Glide. I also do look for my 06 Venture when I'm out and about. Happy Motoring.:biker:

LOL...no problem my friend. I was a traitor either way. :) I will miss many things about the Road Glide but I missed things about the RSV also.

What you've done here Don made me stop and think about all the money I've literally thrown away over the years on my motorcycles. I'm talking about the :mo money: spent on "personalizing" ... safety chrome, performance mods, and various farkle items I've added to my bikes only to turn around after a few years and sell the damn thing ... get another, and start all over again.

Must be some kind of "addiction" :Avatars_Gee_George:

We could have worse "vices", although I see it less as a vice and more of a passion. It keeps me somewhat out of trouble, and is an "addiction" I can live with (and so can the wife, so far).

Ron

ya, guess I coulda been a golfer ... prolly would have "thrown away" a lot more money :Laugh::Laugh: :Laugh:

Well tomorrow is the big day. My wife will drive me down to Cincinnati tomorrow to pick up the bike. Hopefully the weather will clear up a bit because it has been raining here all day and a bit on the cool side also. 45 and rain here right now so that will not be optimal weather. Either way, I'm riding it home tomorrow. Really kind of excited about it.