IGNORED

Another one bites the dust, I'm not Ventureriders anymore.

The Tooch

Weather is real cold here today and suppose to be lousy tomorrow as well.......but the forecast says next weekend will be great. Time to get the old RSV ready for spring.......head on over to the Yamaha dealer to pick up some supplies.

They make you walk through the "showroom" to get to the "parts dept." don't you know. Oh look! That's nice.......

OK where do I sign?.................Yes, oh yes, I did! :mo money:

Further details and and photos to follow...........it is a Yamaha.

PS....The sales guy (Cause they know all this. Right!) Swears that they have been told, direct from Japan, that the new Venture is coming in 2017 but it will be a water cooled V-twin.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you look at him and say "how come your smiling like that is good news or something".. :big-grin-emoticon:

:lightbulb:,,, hey,,,wait a second,, maybe that is good news,,, maybe the V-Twin thing will be a Canuckian model - eh and the States will get the 1700cc detuned V-4 V-max motored Venture with all the fixin's :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

So, ya lop eared varmint,, did you order one?:hurts:

Oh wait,,, on the reread it says you DID sign.... CONGRATS on the new scoot brother!!:dancefool::clap2::dancefool::clap2::dancefool:

Now where's them :photographing:'s? Better hurry Toocher ya have 15.65 seconds and I am headed to the Yamaha site to see if I can find your new bike:stickinouttounge:

Yes Puc, I did sign.

But as I said, I was walking in to pick up stuff and I normally don't carry a camara with me when I'm going to the parts counter. (No I don't have a cell phone, when I retired I had to turn in the cell phone I had carried everywhere for years, cause I was on call. I just haven't gotten around to getting my own. Actually I like not having one so much I may not ever get one.)

So no photos yet......I pick it up Fri...........Tune in then!

Yes Puc, I did sign.

But as I said, I was walking in to pick up stuff and I normally don't carry a camara with me when I'm going to the parts counter. (No I don't have a cell phone, when I retired I had to turn in the cell phone I had carried everywhere for years, cause I was on call. I just haven't gotten around to getting my own. Actually I like not having one so much I may not ever get one.)

So no photos yet......I pick it up Fri...........Tune in then!

Roger dodger my good Canuckian buddy!! Will keep my eyes :scared: and my ears :Bunny: for any and all info pertaining to such information.. :thumbsup2:

Soo,, can you :stirthepot: just a little in a bold Toochonian effort to clear some cold weather around here and give us some hints?? Maybe tell us stuff like color, wheel count, whether or not it has a motor (it's not a bicycle is it)?

:lightbulb: with your permission I would gladly start another Puc Poll to play a little guessing game in the Watering Hole.. Think I got the Poll process figured out and my fingers could use some excersize..

I LOVE hearing about my buddies new scoots.. :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Roger dodger my good Canuckian buddy!! Will keep my eyes :scared: and my ears :Bunny: for any and all info pertaining to such information.. :thumbsup2:

Soo,, can you :stirthepot: just a little in a bold Toochonian effort to clear some cold weather around here and give us some hints?? Maybe tell us stuff like color, wheel count, whether or not it has a motor (it's not a bicycle is it)?

:lightbulb: with your permission I would gladly start another Puc Poll to play a little guessing game in the Watering Hole.. Think I got the Poll process figured out and my fingers could use some excersize..

I LOVE hearing about my buddies new scoots.. :big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

i just PM d you my guess, Puck....want to be the first one on the list.:banana:

Weather is real cold here today and suppose to be lousy tomorrow as well.......but the forecast says next weekend will be great. Time to get the old RSV ready for spring.......head on over to the Yamaha dealer to pick up some supplies. They make you walk through the "showroom" to get to the "parts dept." don't you know. Oh look! That's nice....... OK where do I sign?.................Yes' date=' oh yes, I did! :mo money: Further details and and photos to follow...........it is a Yamaha. PS....The sales guy (Cause they know all this. Right!) Swears that they have been told, direct from Japan, that the new Venture is coming in 2017 but it will be a water cooled V-twin.[/quote']

Yup. Just in time for your post retirement ride of a lifetime. Can hardly wait to learn more.

You could have told us last night,,, why so mummm chum,,,, I didn't speak that long so there was lots of time to stand up and give all of your closest buddies the inside.

Now I'll have to come there myself in person.

Well if you weren't so busy talking, I might have got a word in edgewise and you would know. As I did have the opportunity to at least speak to several other members last night who have conversational skills that included listening.....

Ask a couple of the others that were there they know! :rasberry: :duck:

We had a great time last night Carl, I even enjoyed your speech........well the 1st 20 minutes or so. Thanks again for organizing it. :beer:

Well if you weren't so busy talking, I might have got a word in edgewise and you would know. As I did have the opportunity to at least speak to several other members last night who have conversational skills that included listening.....

Ask a couple of the others that were there they know! :rasberry: :duck:

I was one of the lucky ones to find out what the new bike is.

It's something like this :

Tooch.JPG

Well...not that model...but a Yamaha !

I'd need leg extensions or training wheels to ride that Super Tenere with a 34" seat height :crying:

@ragtop69gs you must have a pair of these left over from your 70's days. guitarist%202.gif

:lightbulb: OR,,, he could special order one with 10" scooter wheels on it!!!:thumbsup:

I think that would REALLY look cool!!:big-grin-emoticon: