IGNORED

I need a bike...

ragtop69gs

No idea Raggy but I do know that if you would have stayed in Michigan, came over here to the west side instead of going to florida I could have set you up on my Honda Helix for free!!!! Of course, after all the stuff I have heard about having issues trying to cross into Canada I think I would want to do a background check on ya before I would let you ride it :big-grin-emoticon:

Hope you folks are having a BLAST down there :sign green with env

Oh,, by the way,, better bring back an extra snow shovel with you,, Fool's at it again here,, :cold::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

I'm down in New Port Richey Florida right now and need to rent a bike, anyone know of a rental place besides Tampa HD ? Darn robbers want about $170 for a 1 day rental!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Heck, that's cheap. It cost me $300 for that Tri Glide I rented in Rapid City for a day. $170, I would jump at it. That is about what they charge here in Michigan.

So what you do is take one for a test ride,,, when you bring it back at the end of the day, tell them your from out of state and got lost. If it works, don't ask me to test ride my Spyder!

Tried that, said they limit to 1 hour then report bike as stolen ! [emoji15]

Tried that, said they limit to 1 hour then report bike as stolen ! [emoji15]

There are problems and situations in this life,,, problems you can do something about, but, situations are there to stay unless they can be identified as a problem.

You have a situation,, so forget about it, let it be and go on dong something else you enjoy,,,,,,,

UNLESS:think::think::think:

You can come up with a solution,,, then it becomes a problem and can be dealt with.

Solution???? ride faster!!!!! it might perform two things for you, one is that you might be able to get enough distance in to account for a days ride,,, and secondly, you'd be harder to catch.

On second thought,,,,,, you're not riding a Venture,,,, forget I said anything,,,, you now are back to having a situation!!!

• 2 years later...
I am sharing a link of an online store Car Rental 8 Coupons, last week I took a car for rent from there in a reasonable price, but I dont know they are giving bike on rent or not. You need to explore there hope it will work for you.

UHM, FYI check the dates on the posts, this one is about 3 years ,I am pretty sure Ragtop is not in NPR anymore.:)

Oh man, we FEEL for you on THIS ONE!

We've lived in the Boonies for the last 23 years, loving every minute of it.

With both of us in our mid-70s, and some serious Health Issues complicating things, our Kids began pressuring us to move 'into Town', and 'reachable' in a hurry if need be. (It takes 20 minutes for our closest Kids to get here in an emergency.)

So we 'Caved', and started the process. Got as far as 'Ready to Sign' for a luvly home 2 miles away from 'Help If Needed'. Realtor pulls out an 'OPTIONS' binder similar in size to the NYC phone directory, and says: "What color faucets do you want in the Mud Room?" See where this is/was going?

That's as far as he got. A year later, we're still sitting 20 minutes away from Emergency Help, in our Happy Home. As for The Kids; as soon as the question: "Who's helping clean out the Attic?" popped up, they quickly realized the best option was to Ride it Out right where we are.

Hope you aren't facing the same sort of decision!~

Rgds, WRIDR

Oh man, we FEEL for you on THIS ONE!

We've lived in the Boonies for the last 23 years, loving every minute of it.

With both of us in our mid-70s, and some serious Health Issues complicating things, our Kids began pressuring us to move 'into Town', and 'reachable' in a hurry if need be. (It takes 20 minutes for our closest Kids to get here in an emergency.)

So we 'Caved', and started the process. Got as far as 'Ready to Sign' for a luvly home 2 miles away from 'Help If Needed'. Realtor pulls out an 'OPTIONS' binder similar in size to the NYC phone directory, and says: "What color faucets do you want in the Mud Room?" See where this is/was going?

That's as far as he got. A year later, we're still sitting 20 minutes away from Emergency Help, in our Happy Home. As for The Kids; as soon as the question: "Who's helping clean out the Attic?" popped up, they quickly realized the best option was to Ride it Out right where we are.

Hope you aren't facing the same sort of decision!~

Rgds, WRIDR

LOTS of stuff to get rid of, it's unbelievable how much you can collect in 32 years. Selling off as much as possible, giving away some and a moving sale or 2 come spring time.

As for The Kids; as soon as the question: "Who's helping clean out the Attic?" popped up, they quickly realized the best option was to Ride it Out right where we are.

Rgds, WRIDR

I can't comment on that, but as one who had to clean out my dad's place without my dad, you could ask your kids to help start the process. Many things left behind from dad that I don't know the story behind. I pray for my children that I will not leave a mess that I had to process after my dad passed. OR, hire a local to take stuff slowly down from attic, sort through it, and give to kids as you hope for.