IGNORED

Check out my

Eck

New passenger...

I made a bracket, painted it black mounted it under my left hand grip, then installed a push button switch (see blue button in last pic) that I can operate with my left thumb, which operates RED LED's in it's eye's (behind the sun glasses).

Already had two neighbors come over to see what I have been wiring up on my Wing..:twing:

HPIM3435.jpg

HPIM3436.jpg

HPIM3437.jpg

HPIM3438.jpg

HPIM3440.jpg

That would be my TERMINATOR look @KIC,, just my way of sayin I'll be back :stickpoke:... I always wear em (and look like that) when I leave the desert's that I LOVE touring!!

Looks like the Ecksters putting up his Christmas lights already,, my kinda people that Eckster is!!:happy34: Nice piece of work there brother!:thumbsup:

Pretty cool, Eck!

At the risk of hijacking this thread (but you brought it up in a way) what are the extra grips about? Does the right one rotate with the throttle or is it stationary? I see the adjustability of the extra grips, looks very comfortable. Do you ever find the extra grips get in the way of normal operation of the bike? @cowpuc would prolly mount some knee pads to those extra grips; to provide a more comfortable "knee steering" situation.

Pretty cool, Eck!

1 - what are the extra grips about? I call them my "ECK-STEND-A-GRIPS". Had them on my Venture but after my accident, I removed them and put them on my wing.

2- Does the right one rotate with the throttle or is it stationary? It is stationary and does not effect the throttle grip at all.

3- I see the adjustability of the extra grips, looks very comfortable. I can extend the grips 9 inches aft towards me

4- Do you ever find the extra grips get in the way of normal operation of the bike? They can ONLY be used in the extended position when on super slab

DSC02266.JPG

Whatever it takes to keep you entertained and riding my friend!!

believe it or not, I know a guy with a wing from Sycamore Illinois that has the same passenger and has dew rag and a lite up cigar hanging from the skeletons mouth along with a drink holder with soda for the hand to be attatched to and a gazillion lites!

enjoy the ride pal

Few years ago my neighbor bought a brand new Ultra Limited. He and his new scoot, Tweeks and I went for a ride up north. On the way back we slid onto the passenger seats - he set his cruise and I locked Tweeks throttle. We were cruising down the hi-way like we were passengers with invisible drivers (my neighbor is a little "touched").. Seeing Ecks post makes me think of something..

I would LOVE to take that boney feller on Eck's bike, attach his hands to Tweeks grips, turn on his eyeballs and go cruising with me on the back taking pictures. Would sure put a whole new spin on picture taking - I would actually be able to use both hands on the :photographing: for once:thumbsup:

,,............. Seeing Ecks post makes me think of something..

I would LOVE to take that boney feller on Eck's bike, attach his hands to Tweeks grips, turn on his eyeballs and go cruising with me on the back taking pictures. Would sure put a whole new spin on picture taking - I would actually be able to use both hands on the :photographing: for once:thumbsup:

Puc your rascal... you just gave me an idea....!! hummmmmmmm :stickpoke:

Hey Eck, I was going to ask if your wife has been on a diet and if she was she needs to quit it. :ignore:

randy

Funny you mention this Randy.. While riding in the truck today my wife told me to just tell everyone that she went on a new diet and this is what it has done to her.. :rotf:

Puc your rascal... you just gave me an idea....!! hummmmmmmm :stickpoke:

:photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing:

:photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing:

BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot::mugshot:

:big-grin-emoticon:

Geezz Eck you got me worried.

Did not read the posts before looking at the pictures and thought that was you and was thinking you looked a little different.

Just in case - could you post a recent picture of yourself just to put my mind at ease ? :hihi:

Eck NO helmet!!!!! I would probably get a ticket for having a passenger with out a helmet if I did that up here in Ontario!! :doh: We have a couple disabled riders in the area who operate their motorcycles from their wheelchairs on a specially built sidecars. That would really turn heads if they put one of the bony guys in the drivers seat!!!! :yikes: