Getting close to the wny rally

BIG TOM

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm planning to be there at that time....picked up the decorations for the sockhop yesterday.......refrigerator and grill is already there so I'm told.....still so much to do before hand...
Like what sampling the food to make sure every last bite is up to quality standards.:fatsmiley:

Bet you thought you were going to get through this thread without a dig from your favorite Canadian EH! :canada:

Toooo Bad. :stickinouttounge:

Like what sampling the food to make sure every last bite is up to quality standards.:fatsmiley:

Bet you thought you were going to get through this thread without a dig from your favorite Canadian EH! :canada:

Toooo Bad. :stickinouttounge:

So why did you reply if my favotite Canadian is going to...??????

Someone who said he wasn't going to make it to the rally, is going to be there after all. This is going to be a jam packed Weekend. So kick them tires and light them fires and come on out to join in the fun. Don't forget to sign up. See you there.:cool10:

We will be having Hot Sex around the campfire as usual...

Ahem.

Would there, by chance, be anyone younger than most of us to enjoy the "Hot Sex" with? The old fogeys seem to call it quits around dusk (past their bedtime).

Or is it still gonna be "Hot Sex" but only as long as all are sleeping by nine PM.

Ahem.

Would there, by chance, be anyone younger than most of us to enjoy the "Hot Sex" with? The old fogeys seem to call it quits around dusk (past their bedtime).

Or is it still gonna be "Hot Sex" but only as long as all are sleeping by nine PM.

Never go to bed before 9. All the fun happens later.

Bobby is only posting for the Canadians,,,, north of the border we quit work about 9 or so and then enjoy the evening, we're not old until well after the 80's. I hope it gets hot enough for sex, it's almost there today!:happy65:gonna try a homemade mudslide first though.

Ahem.

I'm not quite sure what rally you're thinking of :confused24: ,but WNY always seems to go into the wee hours of the morning. :dancefool:

Ahem.

NOBODY wants to see you having HOT SEX.....now I have that picture in my mind to get rid of.....thanks bobby