IGNORED

Final Count for Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

OK folks...I hope to get a final count here over the next day or two. This does not mean that you aren't welcome to show up if you find that you are able to at the last minute but at least need to get it close because we have to order food soon.

If you are planning to come, PLEASE RSVP on the calendar at:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=437&day=2015-5-30&c=1

If you signed up yes and now know that you can't make it, please go there and remove your name.

If you are signed up "MAYBE". Please update your status if you now know that you can or can't make it.

Thanks

Thanks Don, I forgot to update that Tip will be coming - got er done.. Reading through the throngs of people listed (way exciting), I noticed that a new member ( @ChrisM ) asked about "other" options besides tenting.. Just wondered if his question ever go answered? Hope you can make it ChrisM (my first time too and I been around a while).

Thanks Don, I forgot to update that Tip will be coming - got er done.. Reading through the throngs of people listed (way exciting), I noticed that a new member ( @ChrisM ) asked about "other" options besides tenting.. Just wondered if his question ever go answered? Hope you can make it ChrisM (my first time too and I been around a while).

I did not get an answer, but I've been looking on my own at some local places.

As for me coming, I would really like to... I will not know for sure until middle of that week (work related).

ChrisM, there will be a group of us leaving Friday morning to go to Maintenance day and meeting at the QEW and Casablanca I believe at 9am, so we can make dinner. A few of those people will be staying at hotels and a few of us will also be camping. Take a look for the post. Any trouble finding it pm me and I will make sure I get you all the details.

ChrisM, there will be a group of us leaving Friday morning to go to Maintenance day and meeting at the QEW and Casablanca I believe at 9am, so we can make dinner. A few of those people will be staying at hotels and a few of us will also be camping. Take a look for the post. Any trouble finding it pm me and I will make sure I get you all the details.

Yep,, you could hook up with Saddlebum (Ben) out of Burlington, and see if you can drink your coffee all gone by the time I get there. Ben really isn't all that bad although he sounds pretty tough when he's talking about me. I rode with him once before and we managed all right.

Yep,, you could hook up with Saddlebum (Ben) out of Burlington, and see if you can drink your coffee all gone by the time I get there. Ben really isn't all that bad although he sounds pretty tough when he's talking about me. I rode with him once before and we managed all right.

That is right Chris once I managed to get a GAG on Carl the rest of the day was a real pleasant ride.:ignore: :biker:

If you like, You can call my cell its in my Profile or PM me if you want to hook up with me in Burlington and we can ride from there to Casablanca. I plan on leaving the house at 8:00 am so I can have a coffee before Carl drinks it all. That goes for anyone else passing through Burlington on the way.

That is right Chris once I managed to get a GAG on Carl the rest of the day was a real pleasant ride.:ignore: :biker:

If you like, You can call my cell its in my Profile or PM me if you want to hook up with me in Burlington and we can ride from there to Casablanca. I plan on leaving the house at 8:00 am so I can have a coffee before Carl drinks it all. That goes for anyone else passing through Burlington on the way.

Ya,,, there was a time he could catch me,,, but lately I think he's been getting a little older. Last time we went for a ride I had to wait an hour for him to even get ready,, took forever,,,, so don't plan on leaving his place right at 8,, could be that you might be delayed a bit.

I'll leave some coffee for you 2.

Need to find out which Quaker Steak we am goin' to? Got a buddy who lives in Creston said he'd meet up with me (haven't seen him in a couple years). Other than that looking forward to getting out of the Honey Do list and having a few days to enjoy...

Ya,,, there was a time he could catch me,,, but lately I think he's been getting a little older. Last time we went for a ride I had to wait an hour for him to even get ready,, took forever,,,, so don't plan on leaving his place right at 8,, could be that you might be delayed a bit.

I'll leave some coffee for you 2.

I am sure there will be some coffee left but for those who like a bit of sugar in their coffee you best beat CARL to the sugar bowl or there will be none left. :confused24:

Oh and I will be leaving at 8:00-------I plan on tying a long rope to my keys so I do not loose them and spend 2 hours looking for them this time -----SOMETIMERS can be a real Itchy Bee at the most inconvenient times :bang head:

Edited by saddlebum