IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning on camping next to Freebirds Harley so I could borrow his battery during the night and use it to power the lighting for my tent.. If this Pond Plaza joint has enforced rules concerning snoring/laughter/abusive story telling and errant biker control's I may just move on over to their establishment too.. I am sure they do cause most of you varmints talk as if you have been there before and most campgrounds who don't have such modern day enforcement of rules don't have many return customers so I will say I will also be staying at the Pond Plaza too,,, upwind of others of course..

You'll be in good company Puc, so make sure you leave me a little room to put up a tent too.

You'll be in good company Puc, so make sure you leave me a little room to put up a tent too.

NOW I KNOW I AM DOING THE POND PALACE THING!!! IT HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE SECURITY FORCE - NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DARE CAUSE TROUBLE NOW!! :thumbsup:

Ok, I am going down that Friday morning. Are the Michigan crew going to get together for the ride down? Jay? John and Sandy? Larry and Joyce?

Friday morning works for me Randy, let's see who else wants to tag along then we can set a time & place.

NOW I KNOW I AM DOING THE POND PALACE THING!!! IT HAS ITS OWN PRIVATE SECURITY FORCE - NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DARE CAUSE TROUBLE NOW!! :thumbsup:

Ummm....

I will also be at the Pond Palace. So much for your no trouble theory.......

Ahhh........ I see it now........ the right mind qualifier........ My mind left........

Maybe I can hide the snowper charger in the back seat of my truck or sumpin........

Hey you east side folks,, Raggie and all you pranksters.. As time draws closer it actually appears MD may REALLY happen for me - long story but doing better!! Last I heard, Eagle Eye is planning on staying here with me in Muskegon Thursday night.. Any idea what time you folks will be meeting up over there? Figure about a 3 hour trek for us to get to Raggie's area.. Maybe meet somewhere in Michigan and head into the Buckeye State as an even larger force?

Havent yakked this with Eagle Eye yet but I bet he would be gung ho for the show so let me know and dont be slow or with out ya'll we'll have to go....

Whats this No Snoring Crap??? I just dream of Riding with those Bubs!!!

Bubs,, are those some kind of a special tulip bulb you carry and plant when you and Skid ride your 2nd Gens :stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Really bro,, sorry about the snoring comments,, that was mean.. I got a grip on it now Dan,, I was digging around in some of my old inventory and found several packs of fiberglass silencer packing and will bring some for the snoring fanatics - not an issue anymore.. :backinmyday::guitarist 2:

Just one 2nd Gen and its all over........:bang head::mugshot:

You know you really,, really, really really really :fingers-crossed-emo gotta ride that gorgeous scoot to MD bro,, I have yet to see it or even a picture of it yet:95:

Your ol brother Puc's got feelings too ya know!! Besides,, I did help name her and everything.. I promise I wont say one word about her being even slightly slow if you bring her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and give me 5 dollars:Im not listening to:big-grin-emoticon:

Puc, you could meet me over in my area. Ann Arbor/Brighton, then we can meet up with Jay, John and Sandy, maybe someplace on I-75?

Last time we all met at US23 and North Territorial Rd.

Sounds like plans in the makings!! Eagle has been in touch with me about it all, because of the stuff I am going thru medically its still a ways off for me BUT, I made it clear to him that he is welcome here no matter what.. As we get closer I will know for sure and keep you guys updated.. I am excited to have Mr. Eagle here as either way (if we cant get to you all in a timely fashion), he and I are gonna ride out together (THANKS EAGLE EYE)..

IT'S MAY ALREADY!! YEEEEEHAAWWWW

Hey Puc you looking for someone to ride with, just meet up with me here and we will ride up together.

Dont you have enough problems trying to get that YammerDan out of the ice cream stores without me adding another scoop to your plate Skid :big-grin-emoticon:

You know you really,, really, really really really :fingers-crossed-emo gotta ride that gorgeous scoot to MD bro,, I have yet to see it or even a picture of it yet:95:

Your ol brother Puc's got feelings too ya know!! Besides,, I did help name her and everything.. I promise I wont say one word about her being even slightly slow if you bring her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and give me 5 dollars:Im not listening to:big-grin-emoticon:

I cain't spare the 5 bucks so you might have to prove it...........:innocent-emoticon: I been tinkering with "Silver"

Gettin' close, and I still haven't gotten the two wheel back on the road yet! Hopefully that's tomorrow. Doing a laundry list of repairs. Holy moly! Only one I'm not doing that I wish I had the money for is replacing the damaged plastics. The garage is a mess of bike parts!

Puc, last time the Michigan group went together, myself, Jay (ragtop) John and his wife Sandy (adventurer08) and Larry (carbonone) we met at a restaurant on I-75. But I will be dag gum if I can remember what exit. But if your coming down I-96 through Brighton and want to head south on US23 we can meet there and then head on over to meet up with Jay someplace. I am sure we will work out the finalities on the 11th hour !!!:smile5:

Puc, last time the Michigan group went together, myself, Jay (ragtop) John and his wife Sandy (adventurer08) and Larry (carbonone) we met at a restaurant on I-75. But I will be dag gum if I can remember what exit. But if your coming down I-96 through Brighton and want to head south on US23 we can meet there and then head on over to meet up with Jay someplace. I am sure we will work out the finalities on the 11th hour !!!:smile5:

That would be exit 15