Freebird

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evar sinc da change I cant fine de nekid wimin confused24.gif

Ya gots ta lurn da reed ya prefert,,, da nu fedrel rools says "No Churt, No Choose, NO Soyvace!!!

Seems to me that we are getting more new folks popping in here now with the new site,, could be just imaginary on my part though cause I am known to have imaginary friends, BUT,, either way - its great cause I like seeing new people participating and making new friends..

My only complaint,, if any,, is I was hoping to be blessed with more space in my signature area so I could include more family quotes down there - they make me smile every time I post something... On the same token though,,, cant have everything,,,,, but I can try!!!

The transition was as smoothhhh as salt at The Bonneville Don,!!!! THANKS!!

Edited by cowpuc

I'm still lost!! No wait a minute I was already lost.

Or in hiding. Yeah that's it.....just hiding Sun is shining. I'm going to the garage.

See what happens when you venture out of your corner.:no-no-no:

Awww, Don, you already know I'm well, adjusted...
Bobby .....Your a VR member....... How could you possibly believe you are well adjusted. :rasberry:

The only thing I just noticed. But I just redid my computer. Is on search its Venture +Royal Star Riders Assoc. It all looked different to me. But Im using Bing search now. No big deal just noticed. There Kevin I uses punctuation marks...... lol take that

Edited by rbig1
wrong name

The only thing I just noticed. But I just redid my computer. Is on search its Venture +Royal Star Riders Assoc. It all looked different to me. But Im using Bing search now. No big deal just noticed. There Kevin I uses punctuation marks...... lol take that

Yea, I noticed that on Bing. Maybe on Yahoo also, don't remember. Don't know where they came up with that because it's not listed that way anywhere in the search keywords that I use. Oh well, at least it comes up. :)

The only thing I miss, is that before before, your friends list would show up on the left side in column form and indicate those on your friends list that were on line, by moving them to the top of the list.

Overall I am getting used to it. And glad that I can get the blue back. Red was just a little to harsh, on the eyes especially, were as blue is just soooo much more relaxing.

One thing I am noticing though is that when you hit submit after posting or editing a reply it seems to take so much longer to come back to the page you were posting in. On the odd occasion I watched the whirly thing go round so long to the point were the page times out and displays an error and other times its as quick as a wink.

Edited by saddlebum

One thing I am noticing though is that when you hit submit after posting or editing a reply it seems to take so much longer to come back to the page you were posting in. On the odd occasion I watched the whirly thing go round so long to the point were the page times out and displays an error and other times its as quick as a wink.

Yeah, this has caused me to double post.

RandyA

Yeah.

Don is playing again.

He calls it 'tweaking'.

If that is a recent thing, it is probably because I am presently working on the SEO system. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. I previously used a mod called VBSEO. Over the recent past, they too have discontinued the product so I am trying to install a new system for SEO. The settings are a bit complex and it is taking a while. That is why you have seen some errors over the past 12 -20 hours or so. Should be done soon.

Whew, I was beginning to think I had 404 error etched into my spectacles.

I guess I'll go out in the shed to play for a while while you are busy playing.

No sooner said that then the rain changed over to white wash here Fool,,,, forgot to change the lock on the shed while I was there didnt I.................... Oh well,, it was GREAT while it lasted....

Seems to be working OK now. Still playing a bit but almost done.

He says with a great big power trippin smile on his face:big-grin-emoticon:

Then he says to himself,,,,, I wonder what would happen if I clicked on this little icon marked "owner/administrator only" :stirthepot: :shock3: :confused:

Hey...I usually have no idea what I'm doing. I just have to push those buttons and see what happens. :whistling:

PAYBACKS ARE....

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@venturerider.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@venturerider.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error