IGNORED

Wife nearly had it!!!

Huggy

Last Sunday while coming home from church the wife nearly didn't make it home!! Her and her mother where on there way home from church when she hit a patch of ice! The car spun out, she just missed hitting another car head on. She got out of that then just missed taking out a hydro pole. THEN she goes into an asparagus field and tore it up! Then back onto the road, with out stopping once!! Then she pulls into the local gas station to have her lottery tickets checked. Where everyone had watched the whole show and just said to her "We where wondering how you where going to get out of that one". And the wife says "I need to go change my undies now". The car went sideways when it was in the asparagus patch so now we have $770 dollars of repairs on the car. Which is better then what could have happened!!!!!!!!!!!

Tickets didn't work for her BUT I figure she used up her luck for November that day!!! Car goes into the shop on Tuesday for the repairs!!! Kind of upset about the repairs. We are getting another car in the spring and was hoping to get away with out putting more money into it.

Last Sunday while coming home from church the wife nearly didn't make it home!! Her and her mother where on there way home from church when she hit a patch of ice! The car spun out, she just missed hitting another car head on. She got out of that then just missed taking out a hydro pole. THEN she goes into an asparagus field and tore it up! Then back onto the road, with out stopping once!! Then she pulls into the local gas station to have her lottery tickets checked. Where everyone had watched the whole show and just said to her "We where wondering how you where going to get out of that one". And the wife says "I need to go change my undies now". The car went sideways when it was in the asparagus patch so now we have $770 dollars of repairs on the car. Which is better then what could have happened!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad they are both ok Huggy and it wasnt worse!!

We sure are grateful it wasn't worse. The damage was mechanical so it has to go to mechanic. If the wife had been hurt I really don't know what I would have done. I think my biggest fear is losing my wife. Yes she did drive throught it and didn't panic. I'm glad she kept her head and knew what to do.

Up date just got back from garage and the car needs another $2000 worth of mechanical work!!! Told him just make it safe!! The bill is more than the car is worth!! I can buy the same car for$1800 off the lot. So the hunt for another car starts!!!

I know where there is a Saab for not too much money. It's even got some age on it so it's well trained. It's only been on the hook once, seen new sneekers a couple of times, has no use for gas stations, but does need to visit them once in a while, is not field trained, and the speedo works,,, what more do you want?