Another one

Marcarl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wondered how it would do in the snow,,, you know how I like that stuff,,, I can see me now already

:snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

Maybe you can buy a snow plow attachment for the front and a plow box for the rear. You will be all set for doing side walks this winter.

But one thing I do gotta know when you road tested one did you check out how well it could

do U_TURNS.:rotfl: :rotfl:

:ice_congrats-vi6886

Order is in, and with any luck at all will be on the road on Monday.

It's a 2014, RT-S SM6, Cognac with a trailer hitch.

So that makes it 3 wheels, 1330 power plant, 120 amp power supply, cruise, radio, true reverse, push out the front heat relief, 2 rads, 6 speed manual, light package,,, must I go on.

Ya, it's a lot of bucks, but I thought now that they come out with a real machine,, 3 cyl, 115hp, why wait. The 85 is still in really nice shape and I'm not getting any younger,,, yet!!!

Marca has a bit of an issue with her knee and back so climbing on the Spyder is easier than on the 2 wheels, and I don't mind having one either. Gonna take a little getting used to, but hey, that will come.

Still gonna wear the regular glasses, helmet, gear,,,,,,, and so on, so you will able to recognize me,, but not for long, this baby moves out!!!!

Hey Don't be using Marca as an excuse. The truth is Karl's memory has been fading. Lets face it how many times lately have you parked the bike with the kick stand up and rode it with the kick stand down. You bought this thing to eliminate the kick stand.:whistling:

To be perfectly honest, we didn't test ride the 2014, but did spend a day on one from Pioneer Motorsports a couple of years ago. At that point we decided that we liked the Venture much better and had no real reason to change,,,yet. But as time wears on I felt it was time to make the jump. The 2014 is a different machine, and yes we did do a u-turn on it,, it's the only thing we did actually,,, the barn yard will just have to wait.

I WILL MISS THE VENTURE,,, I DO ALREADY!!!!

So there is an awesome 85 for sale, let me know if you are interested.

To be perfectly honest, we didn't test ride the 2014, but did spend a day on one from Pioneer Motorsports a couple of years ago. At that point we decided that we liked the Venture much better and had no real reason to change,,,yet. But as time wears on I felt it was time to make the jump. The 2014 is a different machine, and yes we did do a u-turn on it,, it's the only thing we did actually,,, the barn yard will just have to wait.

I WILL MISS THE VENTURE,,, I DO ALREADY!!!!

So there is an awesome 85 for sale, let me know if you are interested.

Too bad Canadian insurance is such a rip off or I would be suggesting keeping the venture for those times when you are riding solo JMHO.:hurts:

Congratulations. Money is only money. If you are happy then it is well spent. Life is to be enjoyed. People, food and excitement. I'm proud of you. Im sure you have been thinking about it for a while.

don't worry Carl, if you get bored I can bring my bike down for an overhaul!

I need floats set up, valves adjusted, etc...etc

I have an 85 that has the carbs done, valves set, second gear fixed, valve gaskets, all wheels bearings, swing arm bearings, steering head bearings, progressive springs, good rubber and brake pads, splines greased, oil changed, lots of fancy stuff,,,,, hey, it may be cheaper to buy Scamper than to rebuild the one you got!!:happy65::happy65:

I think we should all sign it at Carl's VentuerIn. But can he still call it that? :think: Perhaps Marcarl's SpyderIn is more appropriate. :whistling: Or Marcarl's What Ever You Ridein! :stickpoke:Or Marcarl's I'm Lonly and need CompanyIn?

:dancefool:

I think we should all sign it at Carl's VentuerIn. But can he still call it that? :think: Perhaps Marcarl's SpyderIn is more appropriate. :whistling: Or Marcarl's What Ever You Ridein! :stickpoke:Or Marcarl's I'm Lonly and need CompanyIn?

:dancefool:

Now that you've brought that up, I've been thinking about just that,, and I'm thinking Marcarl's InvitationIn.

Have you got your invitation yet??? :rotf: :innocent: :think: