IGNORED

I didn't hurt it much Don!!

Yammer Dan

I'll explain later. Right now I'm hurting too much. Killed engine as I was coming into garage just as I was crossing 6 inch dropoff from unfinished driveway. Legs ain't that long. Caught foot ( bad one of course) when I flopped. Back skinned a little. Kat has pics she can put up if she wants I don't know how to do it from I-Pad. Stupid mistake for going too slow!! It would not have happened with a 1st Gen!!!Killed engine and just as I was going up edge of new concrete. Wasn't no way I could have kept it up but should have kept foot out of there. Broke fancy front peg but no damage I can find yet other than that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUCH :headache:

Dang Dan you have to watch out for those floor boards on Second Gen. Big difference between First & Second Gen. / Second Gen. shorter making it harder on the knees and legs trying to keep it up right , never dropped my First Gen.! but the Second Gen. Was dropped several times

OUCH :headache:

Dang Dan you have to watch out for those floor boards on Second Gen. Big difference between First & Second Gen. / Second Gen. shorter making it harder on the knees and legs trying to keep it up right , never dropped my First Gen.! but the Second Gen. Was dropped several times

Just the opposite.I dropped the 1st gen but not the 2nd gen.

OUCH!!!!!! Sooooo flippin sorry to hear about that Dan,, OUCH!!

I should have NEVER posted that recent post about my foot injury,,, I should have KNOWN you would have taken that as a competition to see if you could do better,, worse,, whatever.. You hound dog Yammer... I am SPEECHLESS at how much your right foot looks like mine right now.. The left foot and back injurys put you well into the winners circle though, yep, you win,,,, OUCH!!:sick::shock3:

Oh well,,, hopefully the two of us have our "summer crash" over with now and the rest of the season is nothing but pure, clean, open road fun.. :lightbulb:

Brother,, I feel your pain,, OUCH.... Tippy changed my dressings twice today.... Dag nabbit Dan... Get out the Epsoms Salt and heal fast my friend!!

Oh yea,, about that "wouldnt have happened on a 1st Gen" thingy,, I have crashed on everything from CR500's, KX500's, 250 Elsinores, Yamaha Enduro's, Harley Low Riders, Honda Choppers, Harley Choppers, Honda Wings, Mopeds, Minibikes, 4 wheelers, three wheelers and yea,, even 1st Gens.. I got a hunch that its just part of this thing we call motorcyclin.... Dont be to hard on that gorgeous new bike brotha :whistling:

Man that looks painful,, ouch......:confused24:

Puc

ok did I start something? I started my season with hurting my back. then cowpuc, now you. guess I wont mention it snowed here. any ways get better. that hurts just looking at it ouch

There ya go Dan,,,, see,, its not the 2nd Gens fault,, Oldgoat started it.... Real nice of ya to admit it there Oldgoat,, takes a heck of man to admit his evil doins... :thumbsup2:

Now Oldgoat,, that there stuff your callin snow is actually Wisconsin White Wash and THAT is a gift from your northern friend FLYINFOOL,,, sure wish he was half the man you are,, admit his evil ways and NOCK IT OFF!!!!:confused24::Laugh::stirthepot:

Wow Dan, that's not a good way to get started on this riding season. Looks like you are also pretty beat up. I feel for you as with my tip over last September when I broke a rib or two, it was about four months before the pain was gone.

This year, I have taken about four good rides of 150 to 200 miles and I have caught myself being so careful that I am almost too paranoid.

I have dropped the bike once each of the four years with Linda and I can still vividly remember every detail of what happened and what I did wrong. Every time I dropped it, it was because I was not completely focused on what I was doing.

Were you able to get the bike picked back up without hurting yourself even more?

We will be thinking about you and hope you heal up fast.

RandyA

Bummer you & the bike are hurt Dan. Especially you. You too Scott. Hope you both get back to normal soon.

Got to find them Wisconsin dudes & tell them to knock off this snow business. Another 3" this morning on the ground that we sure as hell don't need nor want. :headache:

Larry

Just had to Show off didn't ya.....
Dang Captn Dan (In the voice of Forest Gump) :doh:

Howd'ja get that spot on ya back. In all the years of motorcycle crashing and road rash growing I've done that particular area of real estate on my body is the only one pristine and free of motorcycling scars. I'm figuring it'd take a lot to mark up that spot. But, looks like ya dun a good job of it.

Hope ya get to feeling better.

p.s. It aint never the bike's fault. Just saying.

Edited by Dragonslayer

What I want to know is why does Trish have pictures of you nekked??? Does the Warden know about that?!!?:stirthepot:

The Warden sent me the pics over facebook last night to post since they dunno how to post pics via the IPAD....nekkid pics of my husband are enough for me ty! lol