IGNORED

YUK!!!!!

bongobobny

Sure looks ugly out there today, cold and blowing snow. Very depressing to say the least.

Thing I'll go hibernate...Oops, forgot the picture!

We just had a 96 vehicle pileup on the major road heading north from here. Caused by a freak whiteout. Picture was amazing. Zero visibility inside what looked like a cloud of snow and clear visibility outside the cloud.

Just came in from outside, a Robin (State bird, migrates here in the spring) lands on a 6' tall bank of ice in front of me, cocks her head and stares at me with the most confused - almost angry look,, as if to say,, WHAT IN THE WILD WILD WORLD OF SPORTS IS GOING ON HERE.. :rotf::rotf:

We are well over 10 feet of snow here for the season with present temps over 40 degrees below "normal".. Stopped at the Harley shop yesterday to SMELL some spring air and talk bikes,, place was deserted, only a few VERY nervous sales people - 1st of March is usually popping in our shops by now!!!

Won't be long and everybody will be saying:

IT"S too HOT to Ride!!!

Boy,,, I dont know if I buy into that one or not Carl...... If we are talking this side of the Rockies where that mix of humidity and 105 degree heat is killer,, than ok, maybe,, BUT,, get ol Cowpuc out in the desert where its a DRY heat,,, it has to hit 115ish before I become a night rider.. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RIDING DEATH VALLEY ON A MOON LIT NIGHT WHEN ITS 105 DEGREES and NO SNOW!!!

Speaking of non rideable heat,, I wonder how Annie and Allen are doing down there.. Must of cooled off enough to ride cause she aint posted in a while..:backinmyday:

Sure looks ugly out there today, cold and blowing snow. Very depressing to say the least.

Thing I'll go hibernate...

Oops, forgot the picture!

WAAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAA:Im not listening to

You bunch of winter wussy cry babies :crying: :snow2::bawling::snow: :crying:

Sometime in your life journey you made a decision to live up there in Winter Wonderland.

I don't know why...:confused24:...... :buttkick:

Now that you have made your snowy bed :witch_brew:

...Lie in it.:draming:

As for me, I'm going to get the bike out and ride this weekend.

:7_6_3[1]:

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

I may even cruise on down to Daytona Bike Week next week where it really is

:scorched::clap2::cool10::dancefool::bluesbrother::dancefool::cool10::thumbsup2::scorched:

Good luck on digging yourselves out:rasberry::rotfl:

Edited by Dragonslayer

Way toooo cold for me. I need to heat up my bike once again. Could not ride. Too much salt on the roads and temps in the teens. Next week is not looking any better. I am wishing for Spring to come sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WAAAAA, WAAAAAA, WAAAAA:Im not listening to

You bunch of winter wussy cry babies

:crying: :snow2::bawling::snow: :crying:

Sometime in your life journey you made a decision to live up there in Winter Wonderland.

I don't know why...

:confused24:...... :buttkick:

Now that you have made your snowy bed

:witch_brew:

...Lie in it.:draming:

As for me, I'm going to get the bike out and ride this weekend.

:7_6_3[1]:

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

I may even cruise on down to Daytona Bike Week next week where it really is

:scorched::clap2::cool10::dancefool::bluesbrother::dancefool::cool10::thumbsup2::scorched:

Good luck on digging yourselves out:rasberry::rotfl:

Weren't you the people in Atlanta playing rockem-sockem dodgem cars a week or two ago with what an inch and a half of snow? Lots of us and snow measuring in feet not inches. :doh:

Ya we live in the snow belt but we have had enough for one year. We need Spring.

And we need it now.

Weren't you the people in Atlanta playing rockem-sockem dodgem cars a week or two ago with what an inch and a half of snow? Lots of us and snow measuring in feet not inches. :doh:

Ya we live in the snow belt but we have had enough for one year. We need Spring.

And we need it now.

We prefer to call it CarWars. But, that wasn't me. I was at home in front of the fireplace sipping a hot tottie with my fuzzy bunnie slippers on like someone that knows better than to risk their lives needlessly.

And that was 2 inches not 1.

We prefer to call it CarWars. But, that wasn't me. I was at home in front of the fireplace sipping a hot tottie with my fuzzy bunnie slippers on like someone that knows better than to risk their lives needlessly.

And that was 2 inches not 1.

Say Mr. Dragonslayer what do you guys do when you have more than a frost on the ground? :whistling:

Snow? I got more than that on the ice cubes in the freezer. :rotf:

I think you were one of the smart ones just to wait it out and let the others play "Car-Wars" as you stated.

We get white out conditions and still go out ice fishing....just for fun.

I hope it all leaves all of us and real soon! :missingtooth:

Happy riding when you can. :crying: