IGNORED

YUK!!!!!

bongobobny

Sure looks ugly out there today, cold and blowing snow. Very depressing to say the least.

Thing I'll go hibernate...

Oops, forgot the picture!

Yukk !!!!

Dang Bobby boy !

Thought for a while you were referring to my Chrome Thread ! Phewww,,,,, I still like you and will bring you the ugly deadly black stuff in August :)

Edited by StarFan
adding

Say Mr. Dragonslayer what do you guys do when you have more than a frost on the ground? :whistling: Snuggle

Snow? I got more than that on the ice cubes in the freezer. :rotf:

I think you were one of the smart ones just to wait it out and let the others play "Car-Wars" as you stated. That's what I'm saying

We get white out conditions and still go out ice fishing....just for fun. Ya'll seem to have a twisted sense of fun.

I hope it all leaves all of us and real soon! :missingtooth: Me too I'd hate to see you miss the International

Happy riding when you can. :crying:

Thanks, I'll be thinking about ya'll.

I say we "KILL the DragonSlayer" .......:rotf::rotf::rotf:

That would mean you would have to carry your frozen butts down South. Once you do that you'll see sunshine, no snow and motorcycles. You may go rent a bike and go for a ride. You'll be in such euphoria that you'll forget all about Killing the DragonSlayer.

Just remember this, folks dont retire and move NORTH.....just sayin :stickpoke:

We speak english here ........What are you trying to tell me?

My kids were always saying "no one can kill Walker/Texas Ranger (Chuck)" - their hero! Since you told Tippy and I about how you got your name, I say just like Chuck - you are one tough rascal!!!!!:thumbsup2:

That would mean you would have to carry your frozen butts down South. Once you do that you'll see sunshine, no snow and motorcycles. You may go rent a bike and go for a ride. You'll be in such euphoria that you'll forget all about Killing the DragonSlayer.

Just remember this, folks dont retire and move NORTH.....just sayin

:stickpoke:

I say we "kill the squid" and let the DragonSlayer live.......!:rotf: :rotf: