IGNORED

Who cares about the members?

Condor

''Freebird - I was willing to just let it go and add no additional comments until this last post in which he says " Personally, I don't give a damn about this website, but I do care a lot for it's members and their common love of Venture MC." Now to me, this website IS the members here and without this website, he and the rest of us would never have heard of or met many of the friends that we have made. So to not give a damn about this website is an offensive remark to me after the many years and hours I have spent getting it started and keeping it going''.

Freebird - for all its worth - I for one do value this site as without it the connections are just not going to happen. Will stay out of the other debate though and agree that it is time for folks to make amends outside of this thread.

:322:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So

How about this cold weather we are having

I know I can wait to back out and do some Riding and Camping with some of you

YES I AM CHANGING THE SUBJECT .....

It was a little nippy on the ride in to work this morning, should be nice riding home.

Ok....Don said he is "done with this thread"....so.......

What do you think of the drug addicts who supply guns to those child molesting republican clergy who are so obviously mis-guided in the way they represent their religion? The government really should do something but they have to get out of Afganistan before they have the manpower because there is so much corruption in politics they have misapplied funds and are bankrupting the country.

I think that just about covers the hot spots.

Oh yeah....1st gens are faster...but I think that comment is allowed.

hee hee

The sad part is I don't think anybody is going to disagree with you so you aren't starting any debates...

:stirthepot:

What do you think of the drug addicts who supply guns to those child molesting republican clergy who are so obviously mis-guided in the way they represent their religion? The government really should do something but they have to get out of Afganistan before they have the manpower because there is so much corruption in politics they have misapplied funds and are bankrupting the country.

hee hee

Actually I'll agree with what you just said if :

The word "Republican" Is changed to "Demoncrat"

"1st gens" is replaced with "07 midnight 2nd Gens"

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Dan's outlook on life when a little cool breeze hits the south..

I'll disagree with anything!! White stuff covering ground this morning!! I'm going back to my corner....:whistling:

What Dan's outlook would be if he lived on Lake Michigan up in Michigan..

:whistling:....renroc ym ot kcab gniog m'I !!gninrom siht dnuorg gnirevoc ffuts etihW !!gnihtyna htiw eergasid ll'I

Dan's outlook on life when a little cool breeze hits the south..

What Dan's outlook would be if he lived on Lake Michigan up in Michigan..

:whistling:....renroc ym ot kcab gniog m'I !!gninrom siht dnuorg gnirevoc ffuts etihW !!gnihtyna htiw eergasid ll'I

nope! Ain't coming out of corner. Check back Thursday 60s and sunshine!!:whistling:

hee hee

I take offence with your statement :mad: I sir am not a "Drug addict" and do all I can to support our right wing gun nuts :big-grin-emoticon:

Snow Saturday.

Snow Sunday.

Snow Monday, had to clean up around the house the wife said.

Snow again today, and more work coming up tonight.

Today I'm going to Orillia, they at least have SNOW!!!!

And then, more SNOW on the weekend coming up!!!

How come nobody's talking or asking about whether or not we're going to have a white Christmas???