IGNORED

Hey Don!

Tartan Terror

I belong to a few forums out there and I guess this week it came to shocking realization how much goes into this fine place we call home. One of the Chevy Avalanche forums I belong to came to an end due to lack of support and lack of help for the Admin. He just couldnt do it anymore and the money was up there. Sure everyone begged him not to shut it down and a few offered a few bucks but no real help. Real sad day there and I was only there a few weeks. I guess what Im trying to say is Thanks so much for all you do. You handle things so well here both administrator wise and reasoning wise many take it for granted. I hope you never get to that point ever and if you are ever close we will give the help! Everyone a little donation from time to time helps alot cuz this place is free to us but someone had to pay so we should all share a little of it. And Don---

Thank You!!!

I belong to a few forums out there and I guess this week it came to shocking realization how much goes into this fine place we call home. One of the Chevy Avalanche forums I belong to came to an end due to lack of support and lack of help for the Admin. He just couldnt do it anymore and the money was up there. Sure everyone begged him not to shut it down and a few offered a few bucks but no real help. Real sad day there and I was only there a few weeks. I guess what Im trying to say is Thanks so much for all you do. You handle things so well here both administrator wise and reasoning wise many take it for granted. I hope you never get to that point ever and if you are ever close we will give the help! Everyone a little donation from time to time helps alot cuz this place is free to us but someone had to pay so we should all share a little of it. And Don---

Thank You!!!

I agree with you Scotty, 110%!!!

Thank You Dad!!:rotf::stirthepot:

:bighug:

Thank You!!!

CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH!!!

Thanks for the kind words folks. I can assure you that this site is not going away. This is pretty much a labor of love for me. I have made so many great friend because of it, learned MUCH from so many of you, had some great laughs from some of the posts and some real tears from others. It is more than just a website to me. I promise you that all the hours and money that I put into it are well worth it to me. A few of you do hit the donate button from time to time and that is much appreciated but if nobody ever donated again, I would keep this going. I would love to figure out a way to make this a full time business and do nothing but run this site and ride to all the meets and eats and gatherings that we have but that is just a sweet dream. :) The rewards that I DO get here are much more important than money. You just can't buy friends like I've found here.

Thanks for each and every one of you for being a part of VentureRider.org Whether you post every day, just stop by to read and research or just visit from time to time. You are all important and I am honored that you have chosen to make this site at least a small part of your life.

This site, nah family is awesome and in part has restored our faith in humanity. I wish I could help everytime something is needed but I can't always. So I do what I can when possible. I personally believe this is how our country used to be and can be again if we elect Don for President of these United States.

FREEBIRD FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

All kidding aside, we would just like to thank Don and all the people that help him do what he does.

Hey Don, I can help out here to make this a full time business. I know it would be a way toooo much to run this site and then have to ride as well, so my idea would be for you to run this site and look after Eileen and the pond, seeing as you know all about computers, and then I could do the hard job of riding out to meet with folks and encourage them for some financial support, which I would send directly to you, to do with as you would see fit, minus a small administration fee, of course.

Nuf of that.

Where would we be without VentureRider.org?????? IN THE PITS but we wouldn't know it.

Don, You have been a lot of help to me over the years from way back in the Venturenet days when I was having problems with my webtv, and your still helping folks with this incredible website. THANK YOU many times over and I'm proud to be a member of this group. BTW, Yamaha should hire you to do that ride your talking about, since you've already inadvertantly, done so much to promote one of their products. I can say for sure that purchasing my third Venture had a LOT to do with the exsistance of your VentureRider. Looking forward to being a part of this group for a long time.

Thanks Don,

Steve