IGNORED

Ok..Fess up

Ride2much

This is the only picture that I have available now. It's a bear in aviator's cap, goggles and bomber jacket that my father gave me for the bike. That was when he kind of accepted that I was riding again after 18 years (I took my ThouCow off the road at 110 in 1982!).

I pulled into a parking lot one time and a guy that had pulled in behind me said "Nice bear, what's his name?" I answered "Tailgunner". He said "Great name". To which I replied "Yeah, especially since he didn't have a name until you asked me just now!" :rotf:

I know of a BMW rider back in the 80 and early 90's, had a small box on the back, and he had a Wire Haired Terrior, that rode in the Box.

The dog wore a leather vest, a lether helmet and Goggels.

I learned about this in the BMW owners group magazine that I subscribed to at the time. Pictures of the dog. The fellow was from Texas.

Well One day I was on I-5 heading south, on the LA side of the GrapeVine, on my 79 Beemer, about 5 miles from Santa Clarita.

I looked in the mirror and see a Bemmer gaining on me, and as he passed, !!

Low and behold It was him. And the Dog wagged his tail as they went bye. I guess he liked Beemers.

( anyway I wished I'd never have sold that 79 Beemer )

Yes, I have a teddy bear dressed up in Canadian combat uniform with the rank of sargeant and complete with my unit hat badge and name tag.

A friend of ours made the uniform for my little partner using her husbands old uniform (I threw mine out).

I cannot get the thing to load though!

No stuffed animal yet,,, but I have seen these feet and hands that you can close the trunk on and they look like you have a body or body parts stuffed in your trunk bike/car...that would get you noticed on the road...and maybe pulled over at the same time...

Bout the best I can do on this one are my Muly horns I have strapped on the front... Should have seen me whipping the stinking carcass around in a circle standing in the middle of an old desert highway out in the middle of Montana last summer... What a blast... The Jack rabbit almost got strapped on too but his insides were alive with worms....

welllll,, I couldnt find a shot of the front of my Venture and its way to cold for me to go out in the barn and take a pic sooooooooooo,, I gave you a picture of my spine repair instead... hahaha

'Puc

I have Ernie. He is an eagle that wears a vest and bandana. I do this in honor of the 101st Airborne that is stationed near me in Fort Campbell Ky. This way I know my back IS ALWAYS covered:thumbsup2:.

My riding buddy says that Ernie is always waving to him. He claims that Ernie gives him the "bird":innocent:.

I think one of the coolest ones I ever saw was the one on the back of mikentinamidnight that has a button and when you push it, the little guy makes all sorts of vroom type motorcycle sounds! The little guy has a helmet and a goofy look. Laughed my butt off when I saw and heard it...