IGNORED

Guess who is in ICELAND ?

StarFan

Let the good times roll....Did you get to go to the bakery yet...??? pics, lots of pics.........ps... Jonas, got the seats today .....Allen and I will install tomorrow depending on how my back feels...... they are so cool....:fatsmiley:

Going to the blue lagoon?

You bet !

It is a must so to speak and we will be heading there before next weekend. Lots of other stuff to do. We will make another thread tomorrow and keep it going with info and pictures from day to day.

Regards,

Jonas, Greta, Craig and Kim :)

I know him!! He is the guy with the good looking wife.....:whistling::whistling:

The 1st thing that comes to mind when I see Craig is there is the guy that got rid of that great looking 1st Gen!! Makes me worry about Kim!! You ain't getting rid of anything else are ya Craig.....:rotfl::whistling:

Since Iceland is in the water we'll have to get the Navy (US and Aussie) Since Annie volunteered them. Now we'll need some volunteers to head over and search the whole place for Kim. Guess we need a sign up sheet. All those in favor say Aye!

Margaret

We are having a great time but sorry to say we can not post any pictures. We are having very bad internet connection and cant load the pictures. Takes a looooong time ! Craig will take care of that when we get back to civilasation. But,,,LIFE IS GOOD and good ol Banana boy is pretty much behaving :whistling:

:)

Jonas, Greta and the kids

LIFE IS GOOD and good ol Banana boy is pretty much behaving :whistling:

:)

Jonas, Greta and the kids

OK, what did you do to them ?...Do you really expect us to beleive that CRAIG IS BEHAVING....That is where the story falls apart...We want proof that they are all right, well that Kim is all right.....again you know what we all think of Craig. HAS he been collecting coca cola bottles again??????? Jonas watch out for the coca cola trick...run Jonas run......:whistling:HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME TOGETHER......:fatsmiley:PS...trunk is almost done.......waiting on the maximus decal and then theclear coat...cant do what we wanted to but found another way for the name ...dont worry , i'll look great..........