IGNORED

Guess who is in ICELAND ?

StarFan

Hey I am behaving just fine, Jonas on the other hand has a little trouble with Do Not Enter signs luckily we haven't been locked up yet. Beautiful nite on the lake, Wild Horse,Wild Goose, and Whale wonderfully prepared.

I think I need to zoom in on that picture...or maybe zoom OUT.....are Jonas and Craig holding hands? :whistling:

I just hope that what happens in Iceland STAYS in Iceland.

No. no. no,,,, you got it all wrong !

You are seeing my hand in the front. Craig´s hand is behind me. He is patting me on the behi,,,,

Never mind,,,,, We will let this one stay in Iceland !

The food has been great, we aren't going to lose any weight that's for sure. Excellent chicken dinner last nite. Icelandic pizza the nite before. As good as any I have had. The hot dogs are great and we had a great leg of lamb. Way too many snacks

We took Craig and Kim to the airport this morning and the goodbye was difficult. We just didn´t want them to leave after spending 13 nice days with them roaming around South Iceland. Craig only took around 1000 pictures using his iPad (We call that thing BOB) and promised to post them all on the VR.Forum.

We would like to thank them for taking the time visiting us and spending their vacation with us. We sure had a great time and I look very much forward to seeing them again in the coming August in the US of A.

Just a note of caution:

If you ever hear Craig or Kim say: OUUHHHH,,,,,then you are in trouble :whistling:

Well we made it back to the "real" world safe and sound. It was the trip of a lifetime for us and we enjoyed every minute. Jonas and Greta were the perfect hosts and made the whole experience seamless, we are really lucky to have such wonderful friends. Thanks to everyone who commented and followed our adventure. The whole time I was there I kept wondering how I could explain the country when we got home, all I can think of is "Rugged and Unspoiled" the varying landscapes change as often as the weather, the scenery is amazing. If you ever get the chance to see Iceland, Do It!