IGNORED

the end of the wagner grill.

SteveW

Charlene and I are so very sad to hear this news, Steve was a good friend, one whom I will miss. We didnt get a chance to see Steve a whole lot, mostly at Vogel, which he supportred generously. Steve was one of a kind, and will be missed by the VR family. Our prayers are with you at this sad time.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear of Steve's passing. I fist met him at Vogel the year I brought "Mean Dog" Mark Still when he was down with cancer. Found out I had a bad tire and Steve invited us to his house on our way home to replace the tire with one he had. He showed us around the shop and how he made the grills. He was very kind and helpful. Talked with him several times at Vogel after that and always enjoyed being around him. He will be sadly missed and I offer my Prayers to the family for peace and comfort in these difficult times. Rest in Peace Steve.

Words are always hard to come by at times like this. But, I want to say that Steve will be missed by all here on the site and else where. I think we were all blessed with his presents, his knoweldge, and kindness. Like others I too have his grill on my RSV, and every time I look at it or clean it, I will remember Steve.

Thank you for sharing him with us. My prayers are with you and Steve.

Ken, 1 - UP

http://www.accessnorthga.com/access/obituaries.php?m=detail&id=49110

Steven William Wagner, 64

Passed Away: 09/02/2013

Mr. Steven William Wagner, age 64 of Cleveland, passed away Monday, September 2, 2013 at Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Mr. Wagner was born on July 10, 1949 to William and Bertha Rosalie Cabaret Wagner. Mr. Wagner was self-employed construction worker.

Survivors include his wife, Gloria Wagner, of Cleveland; daughter and son-in-law, Heather and Aaron Johnston, Marco Island, Florida; granddaughter, Anna Bel Johnston, Marco Island, Florida; sister, Barbara Nolan, Marco Island, Florida.

Mr. Wagner’s wishes are to be cremated with no public services.

Online condolences can be made to the family at www.barrettfh.com

Barrett Funeral Home, Cleveland.

So sorry to hear of his passing. He was a good man and will be missed. While I know it is hard to lose a loved one like that, I am reminded of an old saying that we shouldn't waste our time in sorrow over the loss of such a man, but rather that we should thank God that such a man lived.

rest in peace my friend.

Gloria & Heather, if there's anything those of us nearby can do for you, please let me know.

Randy

Dahlonega

The funeral home link posted by GAWildcat states that there will be no public funeral/service.

Edited by RandyR

Sorry to learn of Steve's passing. I never met him in person, but I did speak with him by phone when I purchased my the grill for my bike a few years ago. I then spoke to him a few months ago about possibly continuing the grill production. Swell guy. His legacy will continue to live on.

Edited by Phoneman1981
Miss Spelling

Guest tx2sturgis

RIP Steve.

And condolences to the family...it must be difficult dealing with the social media sites...but thanks for letting us know.

Sorry for your loss, we never had a chance to meet, however we all shared a common love for the machines and the art of adding our own pieces of ourselves.

Thank you for taking the time to let all of us know that we have lost a friend.

Condolences to all of your family.

Mike

Wagner Grill was the first accessory I bought. Well designed and thought out. Never got to meet him but had several exchanges through the grill purchase as well as some common threads here. Even from my limited communications, easy to tell he was a good soul. Very sad to hear of his passing and wish I had the opportunity to meet him. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Derrek

• 1 month later...