IGNORED

Personal abuse and insults

CaptainJoe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I am not the offending party, nor do I have a clue, but in all seriousness, if I have ever offended you, (or anyone else here for that matter) I am indeed sorry as it has never been my intention to ever deliberately or otherwise offend anyone here and I humbly apologize!

Bob! That's about the best CYA disclaimer I've seen in a while. I think I might have that printed on some business cars to hand out when I talk to people. Sometimes I have trouble with the PC thing. :rotf:

Mike

Guest tx2sturgis

I remember when bikers used to talk about bikes, rides, babes, bars, and tools.

Now they talk about 'feelings'....although some of my biker friends also talk about the pills they take every day.

arrrgh...

Guest scarylarry
I remember when bikers used to talk about bikes, rides, babes, bars, and tools.

Now they talk about 'feelings'....although some of my biker friends also talk about the pills they take every day.

arrrgh...

I bet some your biker friends belong to my club..

Somehow I missed the entire thread and the offending articles. Normally, it seems, I'm the one pissing someone off, so this time I'm puzzled. Are there other members here who are guilty of social missteps now and then?

Wonders never cease. :cool10:

darn, i must have been sleeping and missed a good one. i once was one of the biggest a-holes on here. thus the name snarley bill, that was awarded to me by squidley. it is rough sitting on the side lines, but i have developed great restraint. now my wife is the only one that knows what an a-hole i still am. snarley bill :rotf:

If we were sitting around the fire, face to face after a ride, the conversation might go something like this:

"If you think that is true, you must be some kind of a MORON!"

"Moron! I don't think so. You must have your head on backwards!"

"Want another beer?"

"Yeah, as long as it' a regular, not a light."

"You got to see that I am right on this one."

And so it would go, until a better topic (bikes, tools, cars, almost anything) came along.

The next morning we go riding, same as usual.

There isn't anyone here that would not go the distance to help another, in a time of need. The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the responder. :big-grin-emoticon:

Can somebody send me the original post so I can see what all the ruckus is about? I always laughed when people said all guys were A-holes and I was their King. That was just from people joking around though.

They were joking right ???

But this sounds too good to miss.

Am I being an A-hole requesting this?

Edited by Man of Steel

Can somebody send me the original post so I can see what all the ruckus is about? I always laughed when people said all guys were A-holes and I was their King. That was just from people joking around though.

They were joking right ???

But this sounds too good to miss.

Am I being an A-hole requesting this?

I could do that, but I won't. It's in plain view if you look around.

What I will say is that the specific comment that prompted this thread was not, of itself, a big deal. What the OP was concerned about was a "creeping incivility", which I think is best discussed without pointing fingers at individuals :)

Hope that's okay.

Guest tx2sturgis
I could do that, but I won't. It's in plain view if you look around.

I drove ALL OVER Plainview looking around and never saw it.

How did it get into this town anyway?

:think:

Guest tx2sturgis
Did you look behind the "Old Curiosity Shoppe"?

There was a large man with a shotgun there. So no, I didnt wander around behind his place of business.

Dang.