IGNORED

Prayer request for the small daughter of a friend, fellow biker and coworker

About two days ago My friends wife was in the car with her two small children. For some reason she went through a stop sign at a country road intersection and got t-boned. Sadly though the accident was her fault the three of them were rushed to the hospital. His wife and small son were released yesterday but their small daughter remains in the hospital with severe brain trauma and internal head bleeding. She has been rushed moved from the kitchener Hospital to a speacial unit in london.

Their little girl could certianly use all the prayer and good will hopes that she can get. I also believe the mother, who obviously is full of regret and tormented by her action and bad judgment, could use some spiritual and moral support as well. They are a very close knit and loving family.

Edited by saddlebum

I certainly hope that this Mother can forgive herself because even though it may have been her fault, this is something that has happened to practically every one of us to unconsciously make some mistakes in traffic. Very sorry that this one had to be tragic. Our prayers for a full recovery for all of them are offered.

Owen.

I certainly hope that this Mother can forgive herself because even though it may have been her fault, this is something that has happened to practically every one of us to unconsciously make some mistakes in traffic.

Very sorry that this one had to be tragic. Our prayers for a full recovery for all of them are offered.

Owen.

Completely agree with this comments above, and lets just hope this does not becomes more tragic.

Brad

• 5 weeks later...