IGNORED

Taters in hosp...having a bad day

BIG TOM

after two days of every test known to medical science we are no further ahead that when Taters had this episode happen to her...she was released at 8:15 pm tonight.She seems fine now but still has me worried because thay haven't figured out what caused it....All tests for stroke, heart attack shows negative....don't like the fact that this could happen to her again at any time especially when she is driveing....they have her on blood pressure meds due to her pressure was skyrocketing up and down every half hour...Her vision is clear again and seems fine now...I have to keep an eye on her for a while until we can get some answers....thanks for everyones concern, it really means a lot to the both of us knowing that we have so many friends out there who care.....We love you guys and gals...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOM SO sorry to hear about what happened to Vicky. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. I'm Glad vicky is home again but share with you your concerns that they don't know what caused it. I'd be a wreck. Sending my love and concern Phil.

Its nice that she is home, but it would be even nicer and a lot less worrisome If they had some answers. Still hoping and praying that whatever it is/was is not serious and may just be some sort of bug that once it runs its course, all will be well again.

Edited by saddlebum

Missed you at Bob's party but knew you had somewhere else to go. glad you are feeling better, but like Tom I'll feel a whole lot better when they know what may have cause it. Please take care of yourself. If something was to happen what would Tom do with all those SHOES!??!!:witch_brew::big-grin-emoticon: