IGNORED

Wrong seat Don!

RockinRobin

I KNEW that picture was going to show up. It wasn't just a short ride around the parking lot either. I was probably back there for close to an hour. I'm not saying that I was scared but I sure didn't sleep.

I got to tell you....I have it saved as my screen saver right now

:sign20:

No story really. Eileen and I took it for a little test ride on the Windmill Tour. We stopped for lunch at around the halfway point and when we got ready to leave, I made the mistake of asking Eileen if SHE wanted to drive. She said YES. :shock3: So I rode on the back all the way back to Pioneer.

Eileen, You go girl !...

Now you have me thinking...I may have to throw Big Tom in the passenger seat every once in awhile. How do you think that would go over? :think:

Hand him an ice cream cone and he would be oblivious to who is driving.....:happy65:

I KNEW that picture was going to show up. It wasn't just a short ride around the parking lot either. I was probably back there for close to an hour. I'm not saying that I was scared but I sure didn't sleep.

What brand or model of helmets are those?

Since we got the trike Cynthia has taken a turn a couple of times though her hand will only let her go around town a little.We hope it gets stronger as more time and rehab goes into it.So have at it Eileen make Ol Don get you a three wheeler and you cart him around some.:whistling::rotf:

Not a good picture of the bike, what is it, cant tell, must be a trike, you look too comfortable back there.