IGNORED

I'm Popeye the Traitor Man....I'm Popeye the Traitor Man...

Guest Popeye

If anyone remembers, I sold my 86VR to a man in Germany & was looking e/where for a newer scoot.

Wife & I got stranded on the scoot 4 times this year & it spent most of the season in the shop. We did make it to ES in Aug, though.

Got a new scoot at a price I couldn't refuse.

It's a 97 Honda Goldwing 1500 SE with custom paint, 21k miles, hitch & stinger + too many extras to list.

Didn't cost much more than I sold my 86 for. Nav said 'newer' scoot...period.

What do you think? Can I still be a member & hang-out with ya'll?

What do you think? Can I still be a member & hang-out with ya'll?

I see you didn't read the fine print when you signed up here. Nobody's allowed to leave. Once a member always a member. Otherwise we send Charlie to live with you. :rotf::rotf: Sorry Charlie just kidding.

Margaret

Nice Bike, i'm sure you will like it.

But, if you were living in Germany, you'd get prepared for a different Style of Approach from the People you meet and you'd better behave like a real Winger.

That means, your Nose must be at least the highest Point of your Body when dismounted from the Bike. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Pretty soon we have to change our name to Venturewing or something like that. Sweet scoot you got there, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it for a long time. You'll have to stick around though, where else are you gonna find the advice and kicking around that you find here?

Most of the men on here are older gents and that is a senior citizen bike............

Guess you can stay...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:scared: Hey! I represent tha.....errrrr I resemble tha.......:confused07:......errrrr Oh never mind!!!

I just want some of the drugs y'all are on! I don't see a backrest on that second trunk, although it does look like it has some sort of bag on it.:confused24: Sweet ride, Popeye!

That second trunk has 2 leather pouches to keep stuff in during trips.

I KNOW YOU'RE JUST TRYIN' TO WIND ME UP BUT........

IT IS NOT A MIDGET BACKREST.

I can't see using that trunk too much, except for long trips, & even then the Nav will take it over faster than a spare closet.

It seemed a good alternative to a trailer.

The green background is from way down in TX where I bought it from.

I haven't seen or rode it yet. I had a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Assn check-it-out for me. He called & emailed me both & wouldn't take anything for his trouble.

Right now, the scoot's on a truck about an hour away......driver just called, had to get off I-35 turnpike due to snow/ice/blowin' snow/wrecks.

The guy who bought my 86VR said he belongs to a big Venture's Group in Germany & visits this site all the time.

I'll admit to being a 'senior citizen' when I can no longer hold up a Wing or RSV & have to buzz around on a little Sportster.

If you see a Black Wing, It'll be me if the Popeye face is on the RH saddlebag.

"I yam what I yam"

That means, your Nose must be at least the highest Point of your Body when dismounted from the Bike.

Now that is funny :sign20:

I just want some of the drugs y'all are on! I don't see a backrest on that second trunk, although it does look like it has some sort of bag on it.:confused24: Sweet ride, Popeye!

Guess you proving his point ! :rotf:

PS nice ride and I really like the looks of the trunk

BRad

That means, your Nose must be at least the highest Point of your Body when dismounted from the Bike.

Now that is funny :sign20:

Brad, you didn't know why a real Winger can't ride with a full Face Helmet ??

Because the lower Face Part isn't transparent .... :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: