IGNORED

Opps, $20 in my pocket

Marcarl

They probably forgot they gave it to you Carl. Soooooo, steak on the grill this evening maybe ? Or down payment on a shiny something ?

Just kidding, I am getting really bad at remembering names and other things to. I have heard it called Sometimers, but it may be Alltimers for me. If it was not for my phone and my wife, I do not know what I would do.

Oh Ya, Oops .....

Fuzzy :usa:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD
Spelling

Yea, I also got an email about it telling me that he was sending it with you and if you forgot...to remind you. Not only did I forget to remind you, I forgot who sent me the email. :( It may have been chabicheka, does that sound familiar?

Yea, I also got an email about it telling me that he was sending it with you and if you forgot...to remind you. Not only did I forget to remind you, I forgot who sent me the email. :( It may have been chabicheka, does that sound familiar?

Somewhat, but I wanted to be sure, it could have been Trader, but then he refused to come to our VentureIn, it might have been Saddlebum, but he's Dutch, so too cheap to give me $20.00 and it had to be somebody who thought he could trust me,,, well, not my fault, you didn't even remember, so it must have been Sumtimers!!

Anyways, who's coming out for ICE_CREAM?????

Do you still have the Email, to verify????

Probably him, as I did his renewal last year. Remember he don't do Paypal, so he gets others to make payment for him. He needs his full site access fix.

He stalked me in a Scarbourgh parking lot, late at night (Spot in tracking mode). After leaving Marcarls, heading East, to Grump's cousin's place. He gave me $20. to do his site renewal for him, during our after midnight meeting. It was good to see him again, but surprising to see him out at that time of night.

Somewhat, but I wanted to be sure, it could have been Trader, but then he refused to come to our VentureIn, it might have been Saddlebum, but he's Dutch, so too cheap to give me $20.00 and it had to be somebody who thought he could trust me,,, well, not my fault, you didn't even remember, so it must have been Sumtimers!!

Anyways, who's coming

Since you can't remember the right thing to do would be get a list from Don of who was at MD and just go ahead and pay everyone's dues for a year so you are sure you got the person paid for.:whistling::thumbsup2:

Anyways, who's coming out for ICE_CREAM?????

I would have gladly come for icecream but I had a date with sleepy country about a mattress to be followed up with another date with zdenos in Kitchener to look for some used parts for my motorcycle. (Yeh ok so I'm a two timer...tell it to the judge). Anyway was able to dig up a few small items but what I was really looking for was a seat. Oh well maybe next time.

Never mind y'all, I just remembered that I had thought that I might forget who gave it me, so,,, just to be on the safe side I had written his name on the bill,,,, smart of me EH?,,,,I mean the remembering part,,,,,, and the real person IS ?????????????? ok, so how come you guys are so smart and know it already,,, this will be the last time I put up a contest,,,,,, MERCY!!!!!! and I was just getting to the punch line,,,,,,,,, actually, Chabicheka gave it to me!!!!

I will NEVER grow old....my body might, but I never will

:no-no-no:

Now that begs the question on what constitutes being old,,,, is the wrinkles in the skin, or the hair on top of the head, or is it the limp one walks with, or the speed of his gait? Maybe it has to do with how quick he can get up or down or how well he can see and hear.

Anyways Squid, I'm with you, when I get gray hair I'll consider whether I'm old or not,,, and I'll not listen to Gary until then, even though he might say something about loosing it as well.

And the $20 is now on it's way.