IGNORED

Guys I do not know what to do!

Yama Mama

Guys, I need advice. I love motorcycling more than anything else. I love it, and that is it.

I have not ridden since November. I am basically going insane, wanting to ride. It has been warm and wonderful.

My husband has not moved the bike an inch. It is sitting in the garage saying, Peggy get on me. I am going crazy.

He has not gotten the bike out to work on it. I keep talking about riding and wanting to ride, but it is still there.

I love our bike. I wash it. I wax it. I love it as though it is my fourth child. It means a lot to me.

What am I doing wrong? I need advice.

I just want to go for a ride!

Help me.

Sad in Cincinnati or Yama Mama

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to let HIM do that! Otherwise you are getting me in trouble. Don is always wanting me to clean the bike but I just don't have time.

so don't pay the cable / satellite bill so he will get out of the house and work on the bike himself. Stop cooking...he will have to take you out for dinner and you can tell him only the bike has gas. so you will have to ride the bike.

Tell him B2Mom and B2dad are having a M & E in May and you want to ride down here and visit with us.

(How's that?)

Good luck!

Patti

Thank you Patti,

Thanks for the suggestions. I am just so miserable. Maybe I could hitch a ride some where. I would even consider a dirt bike, or a ATV. Anything, I just want to ride.

Ok I will be fine. No I won't actually. Help.

Yama Mama

Dont talk about it, dont hint about it. The male brain is not designed to pick up on such things.

Come right out and tell him to work on what needs work and then tell him to go for a ride.

Gee but I feel so lame.

Thanks though,

Yama Mama:hurts:

NO,,,, How about advertising on Craigslist with YOUR phone number.

I'm a part timer on this forum,,,,and, we don't know each other,, so I'm unbiased to your spouse.

If you don't ride this bike yourself, you need to do one of those Craigslist ads that has a picture of the bike and then asks for a mocho guy to ride it.

Kind of like the old joke that says "wanted,,, send a picture of boat".

My wife is understanding,, you can ride on the back of my bike anytime you get near SC. I try to stay out of Ohio,,,, Mocho,,, eh,,, but I do have a Venture and a RSTD in my garage,,, that's what really counts!

Just funning,,,,, Mike G.

PS: I'll do most anything for a case of Skyline Chili!

There is a very easy answer to this. You know where I live. Just come to Oberlin, wash and wax my bike and I'll take you for a ride. :thumbsup2:

best idea i've seen so far!! when ya get done with the wash and ride at don's, c'mon over and wash some of mine!! i give ya a ride!!

I'm seeing a negligee draped across the seat to the handle bars with a note saying you "will trade rides"...:cool10:

Did I actually type that outloud..?:shock3:

:whistling::whistling: That a boy Kic. Always thinking with your head. Yama take a trip to plattsville . I got a couple bikes ready to go. As long as you bring your snow soot evything will be good. The dreaded white stuff is coming again.

Peggy you got lots of interesting offers. Tell Ron that your retirement will be traveling around the country washing bikes and getting rides. Sounds like a great time. Not a bad idea for retirement either. I got your ad too:

Will Wash & Wax Bike For Ride and Food!!!

Oh might want to throw in tall blonde that should really bring in the offers.:whistling:

Margaret