IGNORED

Women say the dang'dist things!

Owen

Soo... I arrive home today with my fancy shiny new FJR. I love it! I couldn't wait to hear my wife's opinion, and she's not shy about sharing her opinion either. Her very first comment was, 'That's a young guys bike...'

Damn!

:confused07:

Don't feel bad, mine won't ride two up on the ST1300. She said it looked to Tokyoish.

I have a budddy that just bought a new ST1300. It just kills him when I tell him that if both bikes were sitting side by side I would take my old VR over his toy.

So did you immediately thank her for the compliment?

Even though we know it wasn't...........:whistling:

It has been a long time since someone told me I was young......

I wasn't quick enough to think of that! But I did respond with "Wait till I tell my buddies on VR.org what you said. They are gonna give you heck!

:rasberry:

Edited by Owen

Soo... I arrive home today with my fancy shiny new FJR. I love it! I couldn't wait to hear my wife's opinion, and she's not shy about sharing her opinion either. Her very first comment was, 'That's a young guys bike...'

Damn!

:confused07:

Owen, congrats on the new ride. And yes, I can see how a FJR can make you feel younger. Enjoy! Does it have room for your 2 meter?

Almost all of you that posted are older than me! Some of you are old enough to be my Dad...right father time

:stickpoke:

....and especially you Owl :whistling:

You can call me anything you want,,,,,,, just call me first for supper,,,,, otherwise it'll disappear into some big,,,,,, I'll shut up now and be nice!:whistling::ignore: