IGNORED

Marcarl's winter job.

Monty

Wow............... Now why did i feel the need to click on that thumbnail...

I'm gonna have elf mares! :eek:

Your one sick puppy Monty...:rotf::rotfl:

I think we need an emotion con that says "This thread would be better without pictures!

Edited by CaptainJoe

Hope you made a bunch this holiday season!!!!:beer:

Sorry, I removed the picture, as there was apparently a problem with the "Elf 2" reference, and I don't have a photo editor setup on this new computer yet.

Hey,, thanks Monty,,,, it was not my issue really, but Marca had an issue with it. When she googled 'elf 2' on the internet, up popped that picture. I thought it to be kind of cute, but she wasn't happy with her husband popping up like that,,,,,,well,, oh never mind,,,,, maybe it just hit her wrong,,,, but that's what I like about us, we don't need to get upset if we wrong somebody or go wrong,,, we just try to fix it as best we can and then go on from there.

Sometimes when we're having fun, we step on some toes,,,,, well that happens, but it's what we do about it that counts,,,, Thanks to all.

In truth, she didn't find the actual pic that I posted. I grabbed it off the net, so it is already out there, with the ELF 2 designation. My picture wouldn't have come up anyway, as I named it "Marcarl". The only way she would have seen it by searching, is to do a google search for "Marcarl". I have since renamed it again, though.

The original with "elf 2" is still out there. I have no idea who put it out there, and I didn't know it was actually you anyway...and still not sure, but not gonna keep staring at it to find out.:yikes: