IGNORED

Its Rockets Birthday

mother

:Happy Birthday::Happy Birthday:

Have a great day!!! I'm sure someone will offer to eat some ice cream for you at Deadwood Sunday. Maybe even a few someones.

Hope you can get a ride in even a short one.

Margaret & Jeff

Took the truck down to Costco yesterday, even though it was a nice day to ride. Too hard to pack an 18' pizza on the scoot. Should be getting out on the scoot today.

Happy Birthday Paul!

So is it true that you are finally older than that 1st Gen?????

You couldn't wait for your 1st birthday, you had to be born a day early didn't ya? :doh: :stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Older than both of them, but not combined.

You mean 2 days, but I screwed up Mom's newyears, with her being in the hospital. :2cents:

Have a great birthday Paul!!! geez ur getting so old are you going to be able to get your leg over the seat on your bike?

Brian

No problem, unlike the Grumpy old fart that was riding the 83 last summer. Good thing I have another 2 Qts of paint, for the scoot.

Happy Birthday there Paul.

My partner is licking his chops. I hope that is over your cake or your in trouble young man.

No cake, probably the left over pizza or the spiral cut ham, that is in the fridge.......

BTW did you get any normal food at your place yet???? Or is it still all dog food. :stickpoke: