IGNORED

Oh Nooooooo!!

bongobobny

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freebird - is there any way we can amend the site rules to prevent religious/political topics as well as the four letter word starting with an "s" and ending in "now" ? On the flip side... can we prevent all the gloating all our members in the deep south seem to do when us Northerners have to deal with that four letter word?

went riding today...

5 celcious ...no problem. was dressed for it. no sign of s*** here yet..

See... it isn't just me. A lot of Canadians hate that word !

I've ridden down to about -7C (19F). Get comments from people - "must be cold riding in this weather" - nope... chaps or lined pants, boots, coat with thermal liner, good gloves. I'm still cautious though.... damp road below freezing and you get ice or even frost on the road. (those are two other words that should be banned).

Freebird - is there any way we can amend the site rules to prevent religious/political topics as well as the four letter word starting with an "s" and ending in "now" ? On the flip side... can we prevent all the gloating all our members in the deep south seem to do when us Northerners have to deal with that four letter word?

Yea, I could do that but unfortunately, it would still be there when you look out the window. :confused24:

Awwww CRAP! It's snowing...

Was a Marine recruiter just down the road from you for five years (74-79). Lived in the "modern" town of Dunkirk. The riding season was way too short. BTW, leaving tonight for Canyon, Texas all weekend. Temps will be in the upper 70's low 80's. No more New York for me.

Freebird "Yea, I could do that but unfortunately, it would still be there when you look out the window. :confused24: "

Kinda like politics and religion, huh ?:duck:

Since we know where this snow origionated ... I propose we form a lynch mob....:rotf::confused24::whistling:

So are we gong to Bob Lynch, or lynch Bob

That heavy wet stuff causes a lot of damage, espesially with leaves still on the trees...Had to remove 16 trees a few years back...I'm still cleaning up stumps.....Damage to my home was bad...Don't want to do that ever again...had no power for 11 days........