IGNORED

Friday...FINALLY!

Freebird

I won't even ask if you got time to meet the Minnesoata contigency........... because you never have time for us LOL

Sorry about your long week but next week you can forget everything you just learned.....how does that sound.:doh:

Sales guys only they can go away for a week and still complain. :stirthepot: :stickpoke:

YA I know! "Go lay down by my bowl."

Hope you get a little rest next week. Guess we won't see ya next year either.

Bubber

I've been at the company resort near Hayward, WI all week at our semi-annual sales meeting. It is finally coming to an end. Tonight I fly home and then I'm taking off next week for a much needed vacation. This has to have been one of the longest weeks in history.

Probably headed to Wisconsin for some relaxation, eh? I've heard that's what some people do.:fishin:

Enjoy your time off. I remember when being Friday meant something to me. The joint I work for now makes no beans about letting you know literally 5 minutes before you walk out the door on Friday that you are working Saturday. Make plans? Denied. Go in a 6am and work until 5:30pm.....think your leaving?....nope, we just took on a hot job and you need to stay and get enough stuff ready for night shift.