IGNORED

MD in Oberlin???

Mel

Yup, that was Goose a few years back.:stickpoke:

NOPE!! NOPE!! Can't make me do it!!!!:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :doh:

Now you two should be ashamed of yourselves. Don't you remember Don's kumbaya post from about 6 months ago. You two making fun of that poor little monkey working on his bike, doesn't even have a stool to set on.

:sign cmon:

All three of us have met the feathered one mentioned before, though I don't know why he is named after a fowl. And I am sure he is not left handed.

:buttkick:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/840084340_ead43fb1fa.jpg

And just for the record, I think the last answer he caught hell for wasn't that terrible, better than a few others that had been muttered.

Gary

Now you two should be ashamed of yourselves. Don't you remember Don's kumbaya post from about 6 months ago. You two making fun of that poor little monkey working on his bike, doesn't even have a stool to set on.

:sign cmon:

All three of us have met the feathered one mentioned before, though I don't know why he is named after a fowl. And I am sure he is not left handed.

:buttkick:

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/840084340_ead43fb1fa.jpg

And just for the record, I think the last answer he caught hell for wasn't that terrible, better than a few others that had been muttered.

Gary

This picture looks just like many of my former supervisors that I trained over my 30 year career!!!!!:rotf:

Looks like Monkey man's other brother Darryl :rotf:

Brad

Now I have heard it all here. I have heard that remark ever since that aggravating 30 minute show. My name is James Darrell Fultz ....... go figure.... And that bike might have been mine, Goose did sync my carbs you know. Thanks my feathered friend.

Fuzzy

Needs no comment from me.

Good Lord willing, I will try to be there next year if Don still has one. Then I will look this fellow up. I hear he works for peanuts, but that is more than I was charged last year. I also do not think he speaks English very well. So far two high for me and can't talk to him.

Fuzzy

Now I have heard it all here. I have heard that remark ever since that aggravating 30 minute show. My name is James Darrell Fultz ....... go figure.... And that bike might have been mine, Goose did sync my carbs you know. Thanks my feathered friend.

Fuzzy

Well, I think those two brothers were funny. Little did I know there was a third one!

I'm really surprised that the boss hasn't chimed in with a wisdom-loaded comment. Seems to me he must know something about this obviously well-trained technician that is displaying his mechanical skills.

I agree. The Boss is "loaded", and should know the technician very well. They obliviously have worked together.

:thumbsup2: