IGNORED

Please keep Eileen in your prayers

Hey Don,

Both Jean and I send prayers for you and Eileen during this trying time.

My dad often said,

"LIFE" is a 4 letter word like "Work", and "Love", not a 3 letter word like "Fun", and "Sex".

As you care for the people in your life that you love, and respect, we will care for you and

Eileen, because we too love and respect you as well. We will be here when you have the time. And we thank you for allowing us to help you carry this burden during this difficult time. This truly is what friends and family do for each other.

Earl and Jean

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing that anybody can do but I simply ask that you keep Eileen in your thoughts and prayers and that Dolores will find some comfort and peace in her final days.

Don,

You two are always in our thoughts and prayers! I hope Eileen and Dolores both find peace and comfort in these days to come! Let Eileen know....if she needs ANYTHING we are real close, and will be there for her!:bighug:

We feel so bad that these past few years have been so tough for you both. You are both special people and especially to the venturerider family. Our thoughts and prayers go to you both and to your family.

This just plain sucks and I can't think of anything else to say about it.

Rick and Marilyn

Don, you are married to very special lady, but I don't have to tell you that, you already know it!! I've only met her twice, those times at your last two MDs. From what I saw there, and the way you tell about her taking care of the ones she loves, there is something very special about her. I wish her, her family, and all those that she tries to care for all the best. I will be praying for you both. Keep your chin up brother, tomorrow's another day.

I will pray for you guys. Sounds like you are going through alot. I went through alot a few years ago with my family and at times it seems unbearable. I give you a couple of thoughts that got me through the tough days.

1. God will not give you more than you can handle.

2. When I think that #1 is not right I grab hold of Phillipians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength". That has gotten me through alot. So much so I wound up with a tattoo of it on my arm to remind me when things get rough.

:2143:

Don,

I'm sorry for both what you and Eileen are going through.

I know that 80% of the volunteer, business, family work is done by 20% of the people.

It is always amazing to me when I see someone like you who continues to do so much even when they have been going through so much. Don't have anything amazing to say. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you have done for so many of us and I am sorry for you and your wife have been through the last couple years.

Bob

I am so sorry to hear of Eileen's sister in law's illness. I will of course pray for Eileen and your family. You certainly have had a rough time in the last few years. Just know that we all care a lot about you and you family.

I will be thinking of you and praying things get better for you.

Yama Mama