IGNORED

Is it just me ?

FuzzyRSTD

Looks like somebody's people didn't tell his people . . . . . . Come to think of it I only just noticed it myself

But now the insurgents know where to send the SKUD missile.
they will miss me but something tells me the locals here are going to miss the burlington mall

Check out mine. Bet you can't guess where I live (other then in the US).

Oh well, nobody wants to know where I live anyway.:stickinouttounge:

Sorry I'm a troublemaker.

Edited by Lilsis
I'm not the only one.

Wow click on mine and I must have moved and didn't know it. Takes ya to the wrong country, but then again who'd be looking for me?

Margaret

Wow mini-muffin, that is a few mile from NC. Mine is almost correct. If you was looking for me and I was back on the ridge, I could probably hear ya a hollering pretty well.

Fuzzy

Should make it interesting for folks looking for me. I might just leave it that way for a while. :)

Margaret

I don't remember riding across the Atlantic, getting to your place.... Would have been fun, doing a side trip into Germany, to ride the autobahn.

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Have I just now noticed the blue google chrome location map use symbol under the name display ? Or has it been there for ever ? I like it and it is very neat. You just click on it and there is the map location. Thanks Freebird....

Fuzzy :thumbsup2:

:think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Evidently my computer isn't picking up all the information - don't see a google chrome anything