IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

Something is wrong with this guy. Does he own a business or is he just a hired hand ?

Have you just asked for your money back ? I would have a long time ago. You must have more patience than I.

Brad

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been trying to keep the Warden from killing him.

He showed this morning. I didn't try for money back. Didn't want to see him laughing before I hit him!!! And that would probally cost me a lot more. Trying to maintain my cool but it is getting hard.

Maybe he needed a nap after breakfast ? :confused24:

I think he takes those while he is here!! I can lay block but used to claim to be slowest in the world because I can't lay one and go on it has to be perfect!! I'm thinking I could have done this faster myself. Think the Warden would mix mud and carry it for me??:think:

I can lay block but used to claim to be slowest in the world because I can't lay one and go on it has to be perfect!!

I bet you are about ready lay the blocks on him. :rotf:

I hope it looks good when he is done.

BRad

Have you sat down with him to work out a schedule for when the job will be complete?

You could say to him "Have you taken on more jobs than you can get done in a day? Maybe we should settle where we are now and I'll find someone else unless you can guarantee (in writing) that you'll complete my job by (insert date here)"

It is possible he accepted other jobs and is spread too thin. Maybe he is feeling the same pain you are.

Have you sat down with him to work out a schedule for when the job will be complete?

You could say to him "Have you taken on more jobs than you can get done in a day? Maybe we should settle where we are now and I'll find someone else unless you can guarantee (in writing) that you'll complete my job by (insert date here)"

It is possible he accepted other jobs and is spread too thin. Maybe he is feeling the same pain you are.

I think this is some of it but he has trouble telling the truth. Every time I comfront him and ask for info he feeds me lies. "I'm going to be here every day til I get done" You can trust me Mr. Woods. I've had some problems but I'm going to get it done.

I'm a sucker!!!