IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

Just make sure you are the one taking the pictures, and out of the sight line of the camera,,, otherwise we may have to delete this thread.

I'll have you know several pics of me have made this site and it is still going!! Don knows how to build them tough.:duck::Avatars_Gee_George::rotfl::rotfl:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday bout done and he didn't show or the Block he was supposed to order!!:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

I spent nearly fifty years in heavy, civil and marine construction and now after retirement I have a remodeling business to keep me busy. I could never let my customers down and other than emergencies I would be there. I always call to make any changes. This guy is a black mark on reputable contractors.

:farmer:

I spent nearly fifty years in heavy, civil and marine construction and now after retirement I have a remodeling business to keep me busy. I could never let my customers down and other than emergencies I would be there. I always call to make any changes. This guy is a black mark on reputable contractors.

:farmer:

Yes he is. I had more work to do but guess who won't be getting it if I can ever get this done.

A memorable one of Yammer from just last year.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/atv-1.jpg

Wow Dan,,, where did Gary find that picture of ya,,,,, you did change a bit,,,, don't know if it's for the better though.

Hey Dan This is from the link. The link in kinda old but states don't change that quickly

http://statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=56

Call and file a complaint with the state Division of Labor. They oversee the contractor's licensing. • Listen to Fran Cook, of the West Virginia Division of Labor, "If the contractor's not licensed, we issue a C & D on site, which means at that moment, he ceases work and he does not go back to work again until such time he comes into compliance with the law."

If the contractor fails to get a license and continues to work, the agency then issues a warrant for the contractor's arrest.

Edited by BuddyRich

Showed up this morning and started laying block!!! Warden wanted to fire him and I went to do it yesterday but couldn't find him. He talks a good game. Other things and other jobs have came up. He has trouble with his truck. All kinds of excuses. I let him continue because I WANT IT DONE!!! So far the block he has laid look good. Guess we will see.

I'm working on it Carl. I took pics. Mounds of dirt and stacks of cinderblock. Camera cord don't work. I think I'm about to invest in a new camera. We have had that Kodak Easy Share for years. I think it was made by Hardley...:whistling:

And no show today. So much for working every day. Again.