Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Yammer,

Could you use a little help for a couple of days on this project. I suddenly have plenty of time on my hands and am about bored to tears hanging around the house. I'm handy and can do anything in the building trades. If you could use or want the help I could ride up for a few days.

Or, are you going for the most number of post pages on a single VR.org thread topic?

Bob

I got most of the real work done now Bob. Son has truck and don't seem to be in a hurry to bring it back. Just got to finish inside with plenty of shelves and work benches.

I'm sitting looking at it til I get truck.:bang head::bang head:

Thought I'd offer. Good luck repossessing your truck.

Hey if you've got "nothing to do" come on up to our place!

I've got a deck to build, 3 outside doors with frames to install,a bathroom to renovate, a patio door that leaks to track down and fix, 3 windows to remove, rebuild the walls around them and re-install.

I'm sure we could keep you busy for a week or so:whistling:

Hey if you've got "nothing to do" come on up to our place!

I've got a deck to build, 3 outside doors with frames to install,a bathroom to renovate, a patio door that leaks to track down and fix, 3 windows to remove, rebuild the walls around them and re-install.

I'm sure we could keep you busy for a week or so:whistling:

I'm sure you could but by the time I got my passport renewed you probably will be finished.

Other wise I would be glad too, except WV from where i'm at is a hop, skip and a jump. From here to where you are is a hop, skip, jump and a longa$$ haul.

Although, if you could wait on new passport, buy my gas, provide tools, materials, room and board I'd consider coming up and helping with the labor.

Edited by Dragonslayer

tools I got, material I gotta buy regardless.

Room and Board. No Problem! We've got a pull out couch.

Gas from your place? That could be the deal breaker:mo money:

I suppose I could go take out a 2nd mortgage.

Nah don't do that. It would propably cheaper and easier to talk someone closer in to helping you out. There's not much we can do about the price of gas is there?