IGNORED

Gonna have to watch this one!

Yammer Dan

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't find place for card on it. Older Dell printer.

With the recent Birthday, just about every thing is old, like the antiques you want to store in the new Garage. :rotf::stirthepot:

If the computer has a USB port you can get a card reader that will plug into this port.

Brad

You know Yammer, this thread, while some what enlightening about the pitfalls of handing someone in a pickup with a hand painted sign on the door "Garages are Us", a chunk of cash (several times), it pales in comparison to the one you and Mini had going several months ago.

You need to do something to liven it up, say, Some Pictures. You gotta know somebody that could help you out. We really want to see the damages. A picture is worth a thousand words ya know. Even if they take them with a cell phone and send them to one of us. Some of have the technology to make them appear here.

You would think a man with your experience in dealing with people that may have, on occasion, not told you the complete truth would be more experienced when it comes to listening to the B.S. that this entrepreneur must have given you.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/thread_is_worthless.jpg

You know Yammer, this thread, while some what enlightening about the pitfalls of handing someone in a pickup with a hand painted sign on the door "Garages are Us", a chunk of cash (several times), it pales in comparison to the one you and Mini had going several months ago.

You need to do something to liven it up, say, Some Pictures. You gotta know somebody that could help you out. We really want to see the damages. A picture is worth a thousand words ya know. Even if they take them with a cell phone and send them to one of us. Some of have the technology to make them appear here.

You would think a man with your experience in dealing with people that may have, on occasion, not told you the complete truth would be more experienced when it comes to listening to the B.S. that this entrepreneur must have given you.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/thread_is_worthless.jpg

Thank you Dingy. You have spoken for a lot of people whom have been following the thread to the discouraging garage build at Yammers. Now is the time to "Getter Done". ..... Thanks.

Rain all day. I had about decided to lay the block myself yesterday. Got most things ready and was trying to figure out puzzle he left on footers when rain started. It will take cutting a lot of block to make it work. What a Idiot. Wonder what Idiot hired that Idiot!!

Yes, I understand Yammer. I got a few guys from work to pour the concrete for my garage floor. I had been through an operation on my knee at this time and was on crutches. I had first gotten a quote from a good contractor, while waiting on my request from the guys at work. Well the contractor gave me a good quote without even looking at it, just used my figures for the size and gave me the ballpark figure. Well $500.00 was not to bad from the guys at work for the labor, even though they really did not want to do it. I went with them and now I wished that I had got the contractor. The job was OK, but I am sure it would have been a lot better from the contractor after all was said and done. I would go with a reputable big guy on this. Don't buy the goat either, just get the big guys to come take a look and weed eat a little just before they come over.

James