Many on this site have know Paul much longer than I have. Since I met Paul a few years ago, he's been a great friend and a fantastic ridding buddy.

Last Thursday or Friday he set out for a multi day trip with his wife Cynthia and they had a rear tire go flat. Details are still not all in. Both had to be air lifted from the Vernal, Ut area to the hospital in Grand Junction, CO. I understand that they are there still for a few days. Both suffered broken bones and at least one had a punctured lung.

Any prayers, thoughts and best wishes would be greatly appreciated.

All this after Paul had a solo accident (no real physical injuries) in Feb when he went down on his '08 RSTD and now he's down on his replacement Venture.

Dave

Many on this site have know Paul much longer than I have. Since I met Paul a few years ago, he's been a great friend and a fantastic ridding buddy.

Last Thursday or Friday he set out for a multi day trip with his wife Cynthia and they had a rear tire go flat. Details are still not all in. Both had to be air lifted from the Vernal, Ut area to the hospital in Grand Junction, CO. I understand that they are there still for a few days. Both suffered broken bones and at least one had a punctured lung.

Any prayers, thoughts and best wishes would be greatly appreciated.

All this after Paul had a solo accident (no real physical injuries) in Feb when he went down on his '08 RSTD and now he's down on his replacement Venture.

Dave

Dave,

Can you get me any more information. Name of hospital, address, etc and I will send flowers from the VentureRider SA Fund. Hopefully they are not in the ICU.

Russell

I found Paul and Cynthia at St. Mary's Hospital in Grand Junction (room 339). They put my call through but I got no answer.

I'll try again tomorrow at a better time. It's 9:40 here now.

Dave

Thanks Dave, let me know what you find out and I'll get the floral arrangement ordered.

Russell