IGNORED

I am ready

BradT

In picture 5 right above the brake cailber there is smal speck of dirt:rotf::rotf:

Looks good

In addition to that, on the left side of the scoot,,, the side you didn't show, there's a nut just waiting to get lost on the road somewhere,,,,, best maybe tighten it up a bit,,,, or is it a bolt????? or maybe it's right behind your scoot,,,,, I just can't remember.

Guest scarylarry
In addition to that, on the left side of the scoot,,, the side you didn't show, there's a nut just waiting to get lost on the road somewhere,,,,, best maybe tighten it up a bit,,,, or is it a bolt????? or maybe it's right behind your scoot,,,,, I just can't remember.

Or maybe it is on my scooter:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Nice exhaust tips. Where can I get a pair of those????

You ask someone to pick them up for you, then you invite them to your Christmas party to bring them. They forget them and have to drive an hour to get them, then tell them you forgot a suitcase not to spoil the surprise. :rotf:

Thanks to you and my lovely wife (Rhonda, eh Eck).

Appearantly they are not available anymore.

Brad

Guest Swifty

WELLLLL......I'm coming to realize that the perception of ugly really IS in the eyes of the beholder....mine. Fin tips help....a bit, I admit....but to me that is no different than the farmer going to a barn dance in his wife's wedding dress....just saying.

:p

On the other hand...if you can get rid of the noise :backinmyday:on that Victory you'd have at least ONE nice bike in the family.

:stickpoke:

Seeya on the road....in my mirrors, as usual....I hope.

:bang head: :depressed:

Seeya on the road....in my mirrors, as usual....I hope.

Thats because I let you lead all the time. :think: Can't afford any more tickets :rotf:

Seems to me Naugh-T was watching us in her mirrors on the last ride, when she said you were too slow. :stirthepot:

Brad