IGNORED

Government sent back my Census form.

saddlebum

When asked about the number of dependants, I replied between refuges, illigal aliens, healthy but lazy welfare recipients ( including the royal Familly), teenage moms, Automotive Manufactures and fat over paid politicians. I have totally lost count. :think::think::think:

Its no wonder we can't properly look after our elderly.:backinmyday:

Guest Swifty

LOL,

I thought politics was an okay topic on Ventureriders if it was CANADIAN politics.

LOL

(completed my census form last night...I needed to get out the calculator only once...for the number of hours worked per week!)

This really isn't political in my opinion, Truth Sucks.

Closest thing to political could be the Royal Family stab, and that is dependent on who is in there, few years back it would have still been true.

:stirthepot:

Gary

Will you foot the bill if I come to visit???:big-grin-emoticon:
Depends ....do have royal blood in your viens ........and even then it will have to go through parleeement so they can tell me what I decided :bang head::doh: Edited by saddlebum

(completed my census form last night...I needed to get out the calculator only once...for the number of hours worked per week!)

If you took off your shoes, you wouldn't have to go to the bother of finding the calculator:)

Couldn't believe it added to zero and needed to get a calculator to verify:rotf:

Brad

Any Number of Days multiplied with Zero Hours is still Zero Hours per Week ...

I'm surprised Swifty did need to confirm this with a Calculator. :crackup::crackup::crackup: