IGNORED

Where the HE$$ does the seat nuts go.

You know I've probably dropped 4 nuts putting my seat back on and I think Ive only found two. Where have you guys seen them go? I just ordered 6 more. I tried the nylon ones but like the length of the stock nuts. Makes it easier to install.

You know I've probably dropped 4 nuts putting my seat back on and I think Ive only found two. Where have you guys seen them go? I just ordered 6 more. I tried the nylon ones but like the length of the stock nuts. Makes it easier to install.

Same place socks go in the dryer....... another dimension

In a distant land, far, far away, in a different time and space there are seat nuts, valve stem covers, battery connectors etc falling from the sky. This confuses the natives as they have no idea what they are. They call them " Airfutzfallensplat" which translates as " Cr*p that falls from the sky".

In a distant land, far, far away, in a different time and space there are seat nuts, valve stem covers, battery connectors etc falling from the sky. This confuses the natives as they have no idea what they are. They call them " Airfutzfallensplat" which translates as " Cr*p that falls from the sky".

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Are ya a bit bored over there Kerry (to come up with that)??

:sign20:

Why bother??? :confused24:

Haven't had them on my bike since the 2nd time I had to pull the seat. In fact one of the studs is missing too...:)

I used to do that until I found my seat halfway across a parking lot on a windy day.

Now I keep my nuts close and tight.

You could just slip a 2 to 3 inch piece of rubber hose over the seat studs after the seat is in place and continue to ride on..

You could also install a flat washeer first then the rubber hose if you wish.. (I didnt)..

Want to remove the seat..just pull down on the rubber hose and turn at same time..

..wha la.. :biker:

Hmmm......... I know some buddies that have lost theirs too - some how they ended up in the wife's purse, and she ain't giving them back !!

:bawling:

I know where those ones are, I tell my wife since they have been snipped there just there for decoration .:rotf: