IGNORED

I just got my seats back. Tell me what you think.

YamaDuck

Well some of you may remember I got pillowtops for my MM. I sprayed them tan to match my MM as my original seats were tan. Well they looked great but the more you rode the more they cracked and the tan paint started flaking off. Even though the paint was specifically made for auto seats and dashes. So I started looking for someone who would re-due the pillowtops in tan. I could not find anyone who would mess with redoing the pillowtops. So I got Dorsi of Burney's Uphostlery in McDonough, Ga. 706-819-8580 to re-due the pillowtop seats by removing the pillowtop portion, redoing the Ultima backrest, the passenger seat and the passenger backrest AND making me a tank bib AND a trunk bib.

Now the interesting part of this is Dorsi has never redone a Venture seat before and Dorsi had never made any tank bib or trunk bib before. So feast your eyes on Dorsi's first Venture job. I am very very happy with it!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

It's not real it's vinyl so I did not have to sacrifice and arm And a leg just part of a leg... from the knee down. I wanted something that was easier on the wallet and would hold up and be easy to take care of.

Thanks

Looks real good Harry.

You may be asked to provide contact info so some others can have a set made.

The final test will be what does your butt feel like after an 800 mile day in the saddle?

Thanks everyone for the great comments and support. Randy Dorsi is wanting to know the same thing. She wants me to ride it awhile and let her know how it feels. She replaced the pillowtop foam with a firmer 1/2" foam and a few other mods. It is not hard but is firmer than what I am used to from the pillowtop but is not as hard as the Corbin. I had her make a pad cover from a memory foam bath floor mat I also want to try out.