IGNORED

I just got my seats back. Tell me what you think.

YamaDuck

Okay I'll add two cents, those are some of the best looking seats I've seen on a Venture. Hope they sit as good as they look!:thumbsup2: Wish I could find a tank bib in black just like that one.

Thanks again for the compliments from everyone. Dorsi's phone number is in the original post for anyone wishing to contact her. Anyone with a 2 Gen that is thinking about the bibs here is a little more information. As mentioned earlier this is the 1st tank bib Dorsi has made for a Venture. In fact this is the first tank bib she has ever made! How is that for talent! Being custom made she had no pattern so if you look close enough you will see s little wavering in the sewing and a little wavering in the stud placement BUT you have to look close and the overall effect is outstanding IMHO. Like the original rubber tank bib you need to put two sided tape on the back so it will lay flat. Another thing I had Dorsi put felt on the back so the studs would not rub the tank. Problem. The two sided tape does not hold well to the felt so the tape has to make contact with the vinyl. If anyone wants Dorsi to work on one for them I will take my bib off and let her use it as a pattern for your bike and I will also work with Dorsi to find another backing material so that the two sided tape will stick to everything. Also Dorsi's turn around time is very very good.