IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day Parts/Accessories Thread

michellea

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you be taking Credit/Visa on purchases or cash only? Thanks.

Talked to Chad yesterday...he was working on that...he told me he may just have to call the store via cell phone with each credit card purchase...again, he may have worked something out....:fnd_(16):

Yes we will have credit cards....visa/mastercard, amex, and discover. Will just call the store to run credit card, and if anybody wants a credit card receipt, i can either email it or snail-mail it when i get home on monday

Left a voice mail for Chad....

I'd like front and back Scinterred brakes.

Do you have any word on the RSV to iPOD adapter? Called my local dealer and they said it is U.S. only. If you can get one... I'll take it.

Hmmmmm..... maybe I should have asked the price first !

(oh.... and don't forget.... you promised me a Star baseball cap ! )

I am bringing Star Ball Caps....

I have plenty of brake pads and oil filters coming down with me! Trying to find out info. on ipod Kit, I do not see any info. in my newest accessory books or online yamaha site.

I have gaskets 3JP-15461-01-00 AND 4NK-15462-00-00 in stock, will bring them with.

I am bringing Star Ball Caps....

Trying to find out info. on ipod Kit, I do not see any info. in my newest accessory books or online yamaha site.

It may not be in your book since the company making the adapters is just in the process of shipping them to Yamaha USA. When I contacted the Canadian dealer they were able to get info from Yamaha Canada.

Check the thread I started for more details.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?p=592302#post592302

Chad , You and you brother have a safe trip down on Friday.....don't forget to bring Aussie Annies stuff down that I put on the skid........You wouldn't want her po'ed at me ...would ya..?:yikes: see you there this weekend....:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :fnd_(16): Hope you two do well.....:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

spoke with all of my Yamaha sources, and the ipod product is in the beginning phases. I would anticipate it actually being available by the end of summer.

Thanks ! Put me down for one. Chad has my info but I'll follow up with him.

Thank you Don for hosting Kyle and I at the Maintenance Day event! We had a great time with everybody, and it was well worth our trip down (once we made it out of new york state!).

I will be emailing/private messaging people regarding their special orders over the next couple of days, and I hope everybody traveled home safely!

Chad & Kyle

chad and kyle,

you guys rock! thanks for all the great help and for all the goodies that you had to offer, it's great folks like you and the Nelson's that will bring everyone back for more next year!

great folks

great parts

great place

great food

great fun

with ice cream on top.......can't beat that! thanx hummingbird too!

Mike, Cherie, & Teresa thankyou everyone.:bighug: