IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day date

Freebird

Folks...I'm thinking May 24th for my annual Maintenance Day. That is Memorial Day weekend though as Memorial day is the following Monday, the 26th. Does that cause a problem or make it better for everybody? I can move it to the following weekend, June 7th, if that works better for most people.

Don:

I would also like to vote for the 7th. Carl is having his M&G on the 24th. I found this place too late last year to get involved in either your maintenance day OR Carls M&G but would love to do both this coming year. I'm very much looking forward to meeting a bunch of fine folks that feel like friends.

Wayne

Maintenance Day is held at Don's (Freebird) house in Ohio. It's a great time to either do minor maintenance on your bike or watch and learn while others work on theirs.

...or to watch what kind of pond scum surfaces from the mighty depths!!

:whistling:

Guest ReinyRooster

I am going to try and make next years maintenance day no matter which of those dates it is. I just hope I don't have to witness any of the "cheeky Pond Monsters" that appeared at last year's event!!!:rotf::rotf:

Maintenance Day is Great. It would allso great if you moved it a round the country and Canada. One week end at you house if you like, and one week end some were else. :bighug: Those that would like it at there place can get on the list for a vote. Are house is always open, just name the week end.

Two times a year. Ohio is is to far for us on a week end for us. Texas just of north Dallas is our places, for a maintenance day week end.

At that we may be-ably to go once in a while. From the east coast to west

coast, From the north to the south. Move it around, Mr. Freedird you will have free room and board. two times a year.

What do you think?:whistling:

I vote for the 7th also. Family comes in for the 500 race. Come to think about it, could be an excuse to escape for M day weekend and not have to deal with them! (Wife wouldn't be happy, though!) Interested in hotels in area.

Dan

Maintenance Day is Great. It would allso great if you moved it a round the country and Canada. One week end at you house if you like, and one week end some were else. :bighug: Those that would like it at there place can get on the list for a vote. Are house is always open, just name the week end.

Two times a year. Ohio is is to far for us on a week end for us. Texas just of north Dallas is our places, for a maintenance day week end.

At that we may be-ably to go once in a while. From the east coast to west

coast, From the north to the south. Move it around, Mr. Freedird you will have free room and board. two times a year.

What do you think?:whistling:

I think it has evolved into something more than a true maintenance day.

This one is where the guy that put together this great site is hosting a bash at his place. :):):):)