IGNORED

Yahoo yahoo its gonna happen

BIG TOM

Got my vacation schedule yesterday....Taters and I are going to Iceland to visit Jonas in July........Look out Jonas and Greata, the yankees are comming......Lost 19 officers due to early retirement and didn't think I had a shot of getting the time off.....My Lt. gave me the word yesterday.....YAHOO !!!!......Hey Jonas, You have a rock for me to pee on?........:rotf: :rotf: Hey wait.... Do they have ice cream ???.. Ok, they have skyr....close enough........!!!!! (hey Jonas, I finally spelled it right)..........YAHOOO !!!!! :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :usa:

Bring alot of Green Backs ...A bottle of beer is $10.00 And try to be sober at least 1 day that Potatoe Liquer is JUST NOT RIGHT:dancefool:

Good thing Taters and I don't drink, ok.... I don't drink. That means only $5.00 a bottle..!!!! how do you like my math ?:think:

Got my vacation schedule yesterday....Taters and I are going to Iceland to visit Jonas in July........Look out Jonas and Greata, the yankees are comming......Lost 19 officers due to early retirement and didn't think I had a shot of getting the time off.....My Lt. gave me the word yesterday.....YAHOO !!!!......Hey Jonas, You have a rock for me to pee on?........:rotf: :rotf: Hey wait.... Do they have ice cream ???.. Ok, they have skyr....close enough........!!!!! (hey Jonas, I finally spelled it right)..........YAHOOO !!!!! :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :usa:

19 officers short. Maybe I should come up and apply. Pay checks at my department has gotten smaller 4 yrs in a row and we keep hearing about possible lay offs.

Yep, Taters and I paid for our tickets the other day...Cant wait to go...have to update Taters passport...It expires 4 months after we arrive .. We are told that it must be good for at least 6 months after arrival...there goes another $160.00....This will be Taters and my first trip overseas...Any suggestions would be appreciated...(although we'll be in good hands with Jonas.....) CAN'T WAIT.....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Wow, Congrats, you two. I'd sure love to be there also.

If you're in Reykjavik, visit the Hard Rock Cafe and the Big Church, the Geysir, the blue Lagoon and make sure you'll get a Look at Thingvellir, it's great out there, you can almost smell the ancient History, first Parliament was founded there in 930. Also the small Valley right there, where the tectonic Plates meet is impressive. I'd visit a Beach in South, the black Sand there looks very wierd. I'd also visit Akureyri, it's a nice Town. I'd visit Gullfoss, Godafoss, Glymur and Dettifoss. The Apollo 9 Crew trained in this Area to prepare for the Stone Area on teh Moon. Jokullsarlon is an interresting Area where a Glacier goes into the Sea.

But i'm quite Sure, Jonas will have a lot of better Tips for you.

A group visit would be great, but I'm not sure we could do that to Jonas' wife. Not until she at least meets some of us.

You and taters have a great time when you go. I'm sure there's all sorts of food for you to eat over there Tom including ice cream.

Margaret

But, She'll meet us when we get there............