IGNORED

Where are the posters??

Condor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze!! Is this board slow or what??? :confused07: Posts are way down. Is everyone snowed in?? :snow2: Or are they off basking on some beach in the Carribian?? :scorched: or just hibernating?? :draming: Have we answered all the questions we were afraid to ask?? :stirthepot:

Ok House of Kolor or Martin Senor?

Well, I don't know about others but I am finished posting. I used sarcasm a while back in a post and Freebird came back accusing me of violating rules by using sarcasm. I asked which rule I violated and reread the rules and saw nothing against sarcasm. It is his web site and he can interpet the rules as he sees fit. I am waiting for my membership to run out and I am gone.

Well, I don't know about others but I am finished posting. I used sarcasm a while back in a post and Freebird came back accusing me of violating rules by using sarcasm. I asked which rule I violated and reread the rules and saw nothing against sarcasm. It is his web site and he can interpet the rules as he sees fit. I am waiting for my membership to run out and I am gone.

Jerry, I notice your join date is Feb 2007 ... that's almost 4 years. That seems a little harsh after all that time. Either there's more to it than meets the eye or it's a "knee-jerk reaction". C'mon bud ... chill a bit and think it over ... and stick around.

btw, Don did apologize.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=536691&postcount=92

Edited by SilvrT

I must say also that it surprises me sometimes with the count of how many are on here and so few posts that change. I do know that I don't always pay much attention to the 2nd gen stuff, but I know that is just a small part of everything, just as is the 1st gen stuff. It does surprise me that we may go for days in the 1st gen stuff without any updates, added posts or comments. I know I have tried on several ocassions to start what I thought was an interesting post that went absolutely nowhere. I also like to add to other's posts, partucularly those that start out slow, just to give a little support.

And Jerry W., you have been a significant contributor to this forum with 730 posts and many you started. I regret you feel the way you do and I hope you rethink this, but it is your choice.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

Jerry, I notice your join date is Feb 2007 ... that's almost 4 years. That seems a little harsh after all that time. Either there's more to it than meets the eye or it's a "knee-jerk reaction". C'mon bud ... chill a bit and think it over ... and stick around.

btw, Don did apologize.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=536691&postcount=92

Here is my post that Don did not like. Again, show me a rule that I voilated.

"What, a site that monitors and even censors the posts? The shame of it all, so glad this site does not do that."

Like I said, it is his site and he can interpet the rules as he sees fit. Obviously, he has a problem with my posts so I will leave it with him.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showpost.php?p=536418&postcount=77

Dear Jerry,

I have never met you that I know of. I may like you if I did. You are talking about a man that I respect and I have met and goes out of his way to make all people feel welcome on this web sight and at his home. Most people would do anything for Don and his family. I know you can't please all the people all of the time.

This web sight is not meant for all people. If you want trash talking, or X rated pictures you won't find it here and that is why most of us are members. There is enough stress in life and it should not be stressful for Don or anybody else to come to this sight. Although the stress is there for Don I am sure because of comments made toward him.

I am sorry for Don to hear what you have said, but it comes with the business of dealing with people.

You stated you are waiting for your membership to run out so you can go. My first thought is why wait? If you are unhappy just go. I would even send you your remaining money left on your membership. But, my second thought is, we all run into hard times, sad times, and say and do things we ought not too. I would rather have the out come be a good one for you and this web sight.

I would ask that you reconsider your feelings and realize what this sight is intended for and apologize to Don. Just my thoughts.:whistling:

Thanks Don for all you do.

Everyone, have a great day if you want to.

It is :snow2: again.